3DXChat Community

Purple Night

Damcles

2019-11-06_23-25-28_106309.png

😺Hello everyone !😽
we have prepared a very nice room for Saturday. the builder is Leyleya (or Ley for the intimate) if you do not know his name, you already know his works. some are exhibited at the 3dxc Museum of Damcles. she also offered the first version of the "white rabbit" to Rhun (the bar itself). Come discover our room we are waiting for you.πŸ’‹πŸ˜½πŸ’‹

image0.png😺 hello everyone , J-1 before our collaboration.
Collaboration with other dance groups is important to us. It carries the message that we are not competitors but people who have a common goal. Whether we are in the same room or on different events, our goal is to share a good time with the 3dxchat community.πŸ’‹πŸ˜½πŸ’‹

Screenshot_53.png

😺Good morning all.😽
the organization of an event is not a race to attend.
Nevertheless the popularity of the room is an important factor for the organizers.
The Purple Night received 80 visitors on average with a peak of more than 100 between 23:00 and 00:30 (the maximum was 125).
the success of the evening is due to the investment of all. Many thanks to Leyleya for the construction of the venue, DJs (VeraNeuvi, DjBiaCat & DjLeatiCat), organizers Damcles & Espiegle, BareBunnies & Pole = ^ β€’ ^ = Cats.
But especially to you, the public, all those of the community of 3dxchat, because without you, no pleasure to make live an event.
@bientot for new evening of madness !!!

πŸ˜‰Β« Soyez pas Sages :3 Β»πŸ’‹

Edited by CendesdeLune
Oublie de la photo

I could not stay long, but I want to note that the organization was at a high level.Β The place wasn`t heavy, wasn`tΒ fpsless which wasΒ a big plus. Two dance teams are a good choice to get started quickly and make a good look. Nice music, beautiful building and warm atmosphere. I am looking forward for the next one. Good luckΒ πŸ‘