3DXChat Community

Renewal at Discount Holiday pricing?

Doc

It sure looks kind of like it would renew at the special pricing.  But you are probably right.  So I would have to cancel and just renew when/if this year's holiday pricing is offered?  Seems awkward.

Image1a.jpg

1 minute ago, MeiLing said:

It will be renew at the special price.

So, basically if there is a lower cost offer going this year when my auto renewal date comes up it would renew automatically at the lower price.  Cool!  Thanks!

Just now, Doc said:

So, basically if there is a lower cost offer going this year when my auto renewal date comes up it would renew automatically at the lower price.  Cool!  Thanks!

It will be renewed at the price of the firsts subscription, even if not special price this year. If the offer is lower ... you are done. the auto renew works. It's up to you to upgrade your account.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:50 PM, Ross said:

xmas cards dont renew yearly, you have to manually buy another when its available .  if you decide to get a new one when xmas rolls around the best thing to do is wait until your old one elapses or a day or two before because how the cards work is that the second you input the code, the time on that card starts, no matter how much time from your old card has left. dont worry about the new card expiring, once you buy them, it can be used any time. no time limit, the time limit is strictly for purchasing them, not using

Actually last year was the first year that when they introduced the Holiday special it was in the subscription form only....stating it would renew annually at this same price.  I couldn't find the actual thread to link.  Initially there was a lot of community backlash regarding having the choice of the game-time cards as well so members could use them as they chose, gift to friends, etc.  The Devs listened to the community and brought that option back in addition to the subscription option.  So to all those out there that say the Devs don't ever listen to us, this is proof that they do indeed consider community feedback!  Thank you again Devs!