3DXChat Community

BDSM Poses (3)

NickyLove

• 3 months later...

Easy to create ...
Do you have any idea what animation is?
Maybe you will create 1 pose, and then tell me if it was easy for you xD
Why do people who have never done poses shout that it is so easy to do! xD

Is the engine easy to fix? Sew a dress as easy? Is writing a book easy? You are probably an incredibly talented person once everything is easy for you xD

p.s. I do not mind BDSM. But create new  poses isn't easy

Edited by Takisa

2 hours ago, Takisa said:

Easy to create ...
Do you have any idea what animation is?
Maybe you will create 1 pose, and then tell me if it was easy for you xD
Why do people who have never done poses shout that it is so easy to do! xD

Is the engine easy to fix? Sew a dress as easy? Is writing a book easy? You are probably an incredibly talented person once everything is easy for you xD

p.s. I do not mind BDSM. But create new  poses isn't easy

Obviously you have never created any poses, because they are relatively easy. I have created dance poses, used motion capture to do that as it is much easier and then did the tweaking to have them look right. I have also had a go at creating some basic sex poses which are much easier and don't need to be done using motion capture. There have been people create sex poses and post them in these forums, like Goose who made something like 10 and stated they only took about 20 minutes each. Yes they will have to had some more work to have them 100% correct but nothing hard about it or even very time consuming. So before you go preaching to people in here at least do some home work so you can know what you are talking about.

Edited by Twiggy

I agree let's not make rocket science where it's not. 

A general rule is 1 min animation is 1 hour work 3dxchat animations is way less than 1 min.. After my exams that I'll have more time I'll show case you.. 

I will rig on my own the current avatar (dev kit) and animate so you can see using blender 

Its not rocket science, but its not "relatively easy" aswell. It depends on what animations you do.

Single BDSM poses are easy to do since they have not much movement. Like kneeling. (They are already finished and send to Lisa btw)

But if you do a pose with two or even three people, it gets a bit more harder. I work on one pose for at least one day to make it look realistic and passing the quality check. (Tho I am very easily distracted and I always have 3dx up when I work on the poses :P )

You cant just state its easy, while you also cant state its super hard. It all depends on the animator and the animation which is in the making.

6 hours ago, Twiggy said:

Obviously you have never created any poses, because they are relatively easy. I have created dance poses, used motion capture to do that as it is much easier and then did the tweaking to have them look right. I have also had a go at creating some basic sex poses which are much easier and don't need to be done using motion capture. There have been people create sex poses and post them in these forums, like Goose who made something like 10 and stated they only took about 20 minutes each. Yes they will have to had some more work to have them 100% correct but nothing hard about it or even very time consuming. So before you go preaching to people in here at least do some home work so you can know what you are talking about.

I remember the guy who posted his animations as well long time ago. Do you have a link on him? I don`t remember where it was, but it can solve some problems in someone`s minds here.

18 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I remember the guy who posted his animations as well long time ago. Do you have a link on him? I don`t remember where it was, but it can solve some problems in someone`s minds here.

This new forum is no where near as good for finding old posts, with the old one I use to be able to find most I knew had been posted but with this one mostly I can't. It's search capabilities are really limited. 

@Takisa@Loruna

Just to clarify - I meant it is easy to make in comparison with other poses that are devs coming up with. I thought it was obvious, but I guess not.

Kneeling animation requires zero interaction with any second avatar and is very limited as for the movement. Ergo it's easy and it should have been added years ago.

On 3/4/2020 at 1:21 AM, AdriKitty said:

@Takisa@Loruna

Just to clarify - I meant it is easy to make in comparison with other poses that are devs coming up with. I thought it was obvious, but I guess not.

Kneeling animation requires zero interaction with any second avatar and is very limited as for the movement. Ergo it's easy and it should have been added years ago.

Lemme say this for ppl that work on that stuff it's easy.. No matter the pose.. 

The only difference is that some poses may take 20 mins and some other all the way up to 45 mins 😀

3dxchat animation are like 5-15 secs loops thus its way less time make them.. Ofc for ppl that don't know the subject a pose might look rocket science it's normal.. 

A animator in 6 hours of work can easily do 6 poses (3dxchat) wise cause as I said... Very short animations