3DXChat Community

Locked Door

Hanatu

Hello.

I'd very much like to host a public room, but at the same time due to me doing a lot of RP, I don't want random people walking into my house that is build in that room. It would be great if you either had an option to kick someone out of your room, or to have a locked door only you can open, or a door with a password.

Edited by Hanatu

3 minutes ago, Hanatu said:

Hello.

I'd very much like to host a public room, but at the same time due to me doing a lot of RP, I don't want random people walking into my house that is build in that room. It would be great if you either had an option to kick someone out of your room, or to have a locked door only you can open, or a door with a password.

You can start a group chat and then open a room that is limited to the chat.  Or you can open to just friends.

6 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

You can start a group chat and then open a room that is limited to the chat.  Or you can open to just friends.

But that's not what I want to do. I want to open the room to public, where I can meet someone in RP, and take them to my home without having to shut the room. And I don't want bunch of random people walking in and out of my home when I'm trying to do RP. Having a locked door would enable people to make public rooms but still have the privacy of their own place within that room.