3DXChat Community

Saving/Loading a world is super slow

Xanar

• 2 weeks later...

Its frustrating, more often than not, I have to make several attempts (3 and 4 times) to load or save.  I always check my file size to ensure that any additions I have made to builds have actually worked. Same applies with merges as well. The same issue comes up with just about every routine that involves fetching data locally and feeding it to the server such as loading saved clothing .avatar files.

Gizmo please look at this...

Hey everyone i noticed that some players have a high ping to the server depending where they are located and what kind of hops they go through till reach 3dxchat server sometimes server dont even get the order ''hey im saving this room now '' due to packet loss so make sure to double check :) make sure also u use only tcp protocol only as udp dont have confirmation 

enjoy  :) 

well.. when I click the save button.. the mousepointer change for maybe 1 second to this sandclock icon so my pc want to save it as it seems. I tried now to save at my mornings, my evenings and nights. two days ago i re installed the game then I could manage to change my room (unfortunately). Right after I couldn`t save and load again. With my "builder avatar" I have cleared all props and I only can load the default world. Its strange that all my friens can load my worlds while I enjoy this amazing default room now ^^

so now I try again after I changed the server.

I really hope devs fix it soon 😑