3DXChat Community

Chilles

23 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Amazing room! I hope it isn`t fpsless.

Hope this too 😁 Personal I don't have any more a performance problem and I think the same counts for @Anaganda but the first evening is also a general try to find out what we can do better next time. Would be cool if ppl with performance issues or other problems let us know 👍😊

Just now, Chilles said:

Hope this too 😁 Personal I don't have any more a performance problem and I think the same counts for @Anaganda but the first evening is also a general try to find out what we can do better next time. Would be cool if ppl with performance issues or other problems let us know 👍😊

I`ll let you know. 👍😏

What a night and what a first Event... 🤩

I can't thank enough @Anaganda for this Location and the invested time to built it for us! It is beauty in a 3DXChat world file 😍

The mood and the fun was great for me and I hope you all had the same feeling. Thank you very much for everyone who was there...

Was with less words just perfect for me with some exceptions about my own technical issues! 😞 At this place also a big thank you to @Sammy for her set and helping out while I was looking for the mistake!

As announced did we close at 2:30am and then did start the a private party together with the robots... 🤣

See you all next month for round two...

On 11/4/2019 at 10:45 AM, SlimeGirl said:

It was sooo much fun, had a great time! 

Looking forward to December ❤️

4 hours ago, Travels said:

I forgot to add after my visit on launch day...

It.  Is.  Amazing.  

Fantastic setting. Really beautiful. 

Thank you for putting it together. 

thank you both for coming and so glad you enjoyed your time... can't wait to see you next time 😘

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 8:23 AM, Anaganda said:

Will get the cleaning bots to go perform a quick sweep, and prepare the coal for the furnaces 😂

I hope the cleaning bots works with Alexa, this would made it easier 😂

For me will this night be like a ...

surprise.jpg

Because I don't know yet how I should start possible are many things but it dependent who is there and then it will be a spontaneous choices 😅

• 3 weeks later...

Happy-New-Year-Wallpaper-2020-Download.j

Happy New Year 2020 with a lot of luck, health and of course fun for you all! 🥳

Our Countdown are still running for the third prime time and the first opening in the new year. You're heartily invited for this Saturday to celebrate the new year with friends, good music and some hours of fun... 😘🤩

qflz1qj640