3DXChat Community

Chilles

prime-time.jpg

Dear people of 3DX,

you are heartily invited to our monthly Prime Time at the Sky Engine.

ย 

@Anaganda built an awesome Club to celebrate the latest sounds and beats together in a Steam Punk flair.

Doors will open always at the first Saturday of the Month at 19pm GMT/UTC.

ย 

• first hour will be a warm-up with the latest Hits and Pop played from the exclusive AutoDJ
  • after the warm-up we stream Live and direct the latest tracks and beats out of EDM in a music mix
  • Open End...

We hope we see you there and you enjoy your monthly Prime Time in music and designs together with friendsย ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜˜

ย 

qflz1qj640

Edited by Chilles
Countdown reseted

2 minutes ago, Chilles said:

It is, indeed! ๐Ÿคฉ

I did Love the theme and this room the first time I saw it where it was far away of final!

I'm also very proud that @Anaganda wants to do it with meย ๐Ÿ˜˜

awww... Chilli ๐Ÿ˜˜ย proud to party with you too, dear... and yeah you are the one who encouraged me to finish it after I put it on hold for more than a year... well you and 64 bit client release :P

1 hour ago, Chilles said:

ย 

Dear people of 3DX,

you're are heartily invited to our monthly Prime Time at the Sky Engine.

ย 

@Anaganda built an awesome Club to celebrate the latest sounds and beats together in a Steam Punk flair.

ย 

• first hour will be a warm-up with the latest Hits and Pop played from the exclusive AutoDJ
  • after the warm-up we stream Live and direct the latest tracks and beats out of EDM in a music mix
  • Open End...

We hope we see you there and you enjoy your monthly Prime Time in music and designs together with friendsย ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜˜

Excuse me for offtopic. How can I make the same font for the text?

PS:Have a good party!

Edited by โ˜™๐”ผ๐•ฉโง

4 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

awww... Chilli ๐Ÿ˜˜ย proud to party with you too, dear... and yeah you are the one who encouraged me to finish it after I put it on hold for more than a year... well you and 64 bit client release :P

Haha yeah I remember, I did try a lot... ๐Ÿคฃ

Virtual sex and chilli as private sex slave was no option also to pay it you didn't agree but finally it is coming true ๐Ÿคฉ

Sometimes it helps to be persist ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

2 minutes ago, โ˜™๐”ผ๐•ฉโง said:

Excuse me for offtopic. How can I make the same font for the text?

PS:Have a good party!

For example, write it pre in Microsoft Word, change Fonts etc, copy and paste the test in your Forum posting โ˜บ๏ธ

And Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ‘

7 hours ago, Chilles said:

ย 

• Open End...

Just a quick question about the event. My time zone is +7 GMT. If an open end still up to Midnight GMT. I can join the party ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1426698330_Sammysmallsignature.gif.ab5f4141b0671c9af1633d5eedc8e723.gif

9 hours ago, Sammy said:

Just a quick question about the event. My time zone is +7 GMT. If an open end still up to Midnight GMT. I can join the party ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1426698330_Sammysmallsignature.gif.ab5f4141b0671c9af1633d5eedc8e723.gif

Depending of interest and mood is everything possible ๐Ÿ˜…

The plan was to have a theme and a spot together with an awesome design to play the newest tracks and my personal favourites about BigRoom, Festival, etc.. This means I've monthly around 4 hours with new stuffย  which I want to spin in the first line and if mood and interest allow it afterwards are also back-spins possible โ˜บ๏ธ

To close the Room when the mood still is good is for us no option and about this we did plan the open andย ๐Ÿ˜…

Edited by Chilles

I hope you all had an awesome and spooky Halloween Night ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿคฉ

Saw last night some amazing Halloween Locations and also some very sexy Costumes ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Well if you're still in the mood of dress up and costumes then you've still the chance because tomorrow is the first Saturday of the month and this means our first Prime Time... ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ•–

ย 

ย 

On 11/1/2019 at 11:35 PM, LukeM said:

I would say "Nothing" but... BUT less then a Day!!!

Just a little Event Countdown to clear the questions between GMT/UTC etc ๐Ÿ˜

w0ffkr7zt4

Edited by Chilles
Countdown reseted