3DXChat Community

Permanent connection Issue with friendlist, xgold and profiles

Riela

• 1 month later...

Here's a thought, I'm wondering why we the paying customers, have to jump through hoops like some circus poodles looking for files etc.. to fix issues that have been caused by the copious updates. Isn't that a bit much? wasting precious  time on things that should be running smoothly for us. How about you fix things as they come, and add things when those things are no longer an issue. One thing that strikes me a bit odd, no hairstyles for the men, and or better hairstyles.  men do not have eyelashes odd isn't it? Clothing is always an issue for me. Why take the print from all the clothing including shoes? why take our color options and limit it to 255 only? Another issue, can't upload pictures into my gallery slots. Not sure what's going on there. But I'd like to use the slots I have purchased. One last thing; How about allowing creators to create new fashion, hair, etc. as you have done with tattoos, which by the way I find very nice and pleasant to the eye. Thank you for reading my rant. Somebody please try to help with the above mentioned.  Also can't save the outfit I'm wearing and when I leave the editor it is not what I just changed. So back to the editor, too many times to bother. I just deleted the client and am downloading it again. let's see what happens.Thank you kindly.

Thought I would chime in on this as well. I have only been around for a couple of days here now, but I have an issue with the profiles as well. Everything will work fine - but then randomly, I won't be able to see any profiles, including editing my own. It's pretty random - yesterday I clicked on a few profiles to test and by the third one - it was bugged out. The only fix I've found is to log out and back in again completely. Just moving to a different area or even waiting a while doesn't seem to fix it. After the first problem yesterday, I logged out and back in - then they worked fine for the next 45 minutes or so that I was on. 

It gets pretty annoying, since logging out and back in requires me to leave where I'm at and come back. Being a 'newbie' - I read a lot of profiles!

I only installed 4 days ago, so re-installation wouldn't seem like it would matter much, but...?

Is this an associated bug or is there something I can do to fix this?

Edited by retropunk