3DXChat Community

Permanent connection Issue with friendlist, xgold and profiles

Riela

Handshake Failure most certainly means you're dealing with the servers Security Certificate being denied by your Windows User Account

Now I can't really go poking around this problems since I haven't been able to replicate it but I suppose one of the easiest things to play around with could be something like this https://www.digicert.com/util/

13 hours ago, Rochi said:

Handshake Failure most certainly means you're dealing with the servers Security Certificate being denied by your Windows User Account

Now I can't really go poking around this problems since I haven't been able to replicate it but I suppose one of the easiest things to play around with could be something like this https://www.digicert.com/util/

From what I can see in Wireshark is that, after the server sends its part of the cert my computer sends the failure back. The strange thing is that this just happens since the last update. 

12 hours ago, Riela said:

Is it safe disabling certificates in windows?  Cause they are there for reason right?

No its not, and you can't really disable a cert on your computer because this would cause more problems than solving any. 

It is now 4 days with this glitch, the people who posted in this thread are NOT the only ones, i have spoken to multiple people on discord and a few in game via world chat that have the same thing. It is surely safe to assume many others have the glitch too. We have lost out on 1200 gold so far. And no message of acknowledgement from devs of a somewhat game breaking bug. @Gizmo please at least reply so we know you are looking into it, thank you. - CindySaphire, a loyal PAYING customer, who wants to see this game THRIVE.

1 hour ago, CindySaphire said:

It is now 4 days with this glitch, the people who posted in this thread are NOT the only ones, i have spoken to multiple people on discord and a few in game via world chat that have the same thing. It is surely safe to assume many others have the glitch too. We have lost out on 1200 gold so far. And no message of acknowledgement from devs of a somewhat game breaking bug. @Gizmo please at least reply so we know you are looking into it, thank you. - CindySaphire, a loyal PAYING customer, who wants to see this game THRIVE.

Devs should be aware of it Cindy. I asked Lisa in game several days ago ( like 5 hours after creating this topic) to look at this topic and forward it to gizmo, and I seen her browse it. So hopefully it went through.

All we can do is wait and hope other people report the issue here.

Trust me I was pretty bummed out when I found out cause in first day I couldn't find anyone with this issue and I thought its on my own end, I almost reinstalled windows. Then I got told by several friends and people they all have same problem next day. Unfortunately most don't post on forums, which is shame cause the more replies the better chance it get noticed.

Edited by Riela

Oh god, making a new windows account WORKED for me! Thanks to @Strawberry for explaining it in lamens terms!!

Everyone having the issue please try this!!!!!

Make a new Windows "User Account" via "Control Panel" give it a password.

Run the game on the "New user account", I called mine "Test" and gave it admin rights, not sure if that matters.

Switch back to your normal windows account, "Shift" and "Right Click" on "3DXChat" and select "Run as different user" Type in the name of the new Account you make and the password. It SHOULD let you play 3DX on your normal windows, but via the "New Account". 

Settings will all be reset annoyingly but this is a WORKABLE workaround!!! 

Hopefully a real fix comes though, but spread the word!!!

(Still lost out on 1200 gold tho with the 4 days i didn't know about the workaround fix, as must many others :/)

7 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

yeah I been suffering from that for a bit too now... 

do not worry though... soon they will take a vote on discord on whether to fix it or not.

Like...."Hey guys we proudly announce xGold , Profiles and a Friendslist to you , will be in the next update, stay tuned!"

12 hours ago, Marten said:

The professional answer from the support on my problem.

--------------------------------------

Hello

Try to login again please
Thank you!

Juliet
3DXChat Support team

-----------------------------------

thanks for nothing.

That is honestly infuriatingly pathetic...

On 10/26/2019 at 1:10 PM, Marten said:

The professional answer from the support on my problem.

--------------------------------------

Hello

Try to login again please
Thank you!

Juliet
3DXChat Support team

-----------------------------------

thanks for nothing.

Just out of curiosity, what did you wrote them?

Also if they keep patch schedule we might see it fixed today or not. So let's see what happens.

Doubt we will get update today.

First, if they will update the game without fixing such a critical bug as you guys have – it will be a mess, obviously. 

Second, it's 399 version now, right? So the next one is 400? I doubt that they will make it 3100 or 399.1. And well... It would be kind of weird to go from 3xx to 4xx versions with just usual every week update.