3DXChat Community

Permanent connection Issue with friendlist, xgold and profiles

Riela

@Gizmo

Hello. Can you please look at this as I am at my wit ends on what to do anymore.

Edit: See the second post on follow up

Since last day update my xgold, my profile, my friendlist doesn't work, talking, interacting etc all works fine.

I know the issue is with my PC but I am not sure where or how to find it. It gotta be very specific perhaps or most likely a bug in client.

What I tried:

Connecting over my phone internet instead of my main ISP

Using ancient laptop installing 3DX and using same internet down to same cable - worked on my laptop, not on my desktop

Disabling firewall, opening ports, disabling windows defender

Deleting registry in sex game devil twice

Deleted AppData in user folder.

VPN

Reinstalling game to different drives and folders

Downloaded game from different installers and updated

Making new host file

Refreshing IP address

Logging with different account

Safe mode with networking...

It's not IP address either

Hell even updated GPU drivers and network adapter drivers as well.

I managed to isolate it under single user account on my windows 10, if I try different user account on my desktop it works without issue. So it's not internet and its not computer overall.

It's a specific window account under which it doesn't work. So what can I do? Cause I tried everything. What can be blocking 3DX gold server on one specific account but not on guest or other window accounts? I am admin ofc I made these accounts for testing purpose.

@gizmo in this topic you mentioned " This bug should be fixed. " could this be issue on your side? Did you changed some server or something in last update that could affect this?

Edited by Riela

Edit: Several people spoke to me now in 3DXchat all with same issues, those who tried the "fix" it helped but that ain't fix just temporarily band aid. Portion of your playerbase cannot access the gold server which includes friendlist and profiles. That's pretty critical bug. Now I went with troubleshooting way further than most people would or be capable of, the next step is to reinstall windows. Now before I do something drastic as that I would like your opinion @Gizmo Is this bug related to update? Can you fix this?

@weesty might be another person with this issue.

Anything I can do? Cause I seriously do not wish to reinstall my windows for one odd weird connection while everything else works just as fine. Even if I do it will just help me, I doubt the people I spoke in game are capable of doing that.

Edited by Riela

Hi, I have the same problem as Riela. I will not list what I tried, because everything has already been mentioned. The only thing that worked for me is swtiched to another windows 10 acc, but thats not a solution. I hope you can fix it, just because more people have had the same problem since the last patch.

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

Might be a long shot, but for some other game I play I tend to modify firewall protocols and block several ports... Maybe due to some circumstances 3DX has been added or flagged in your firewall settings.

Thank you for help my dear Nikki, unfortunately I added all ports I could find on website to firewall and tried with it, in both rules, I also turned firewall completely off and couldn't get to it. However if I logged on different user on my machine ie guest, it worked fine. I use default firewall atm. So no conflicting application.

Still thank you for your input.

1 minute ago, Riela said:

Thank you for help my dear Nikki, unfortunately I added all ports I could find on website to firewall and tried with it, in both rules, I also turned firewall completely off and couldn't get to it. However if I logged on different user on my machine ie guest, it worked fine. I use default firewall atm. So no conflicting application.

Still thank you for your input.

The problems exists somewhere in your user profile then.

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\SexGameDevil

Try deleting that folder, and relaunching the game.
If it's still broken, try uninstalling, deleting the above folder, then reinstalling.

Just now, rhet said:

The problems exists somewhere in your user profile then.

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\SexGameDevil

Try deleting that folder, and relaunching the game.
If it's still broken, try uninstalling, deleting the above folder, then reinstalling.

If you read my first post, you seen i done all that.

2 minutes ago, Riela said:

If you read my first post, you seen i done all that.

I did read it, but it all sort of runs together.
It still has to be something to do with your account since it works on another account.

You could try deleting your entire profile. This is usually how to fix jacked up user accounts. Windows stores so much crap in there it's entirely possible something in there is causing it.
(Back it up first of course so you can move all your files back in.)

Edited by rhet

1 minute ago, rhet said:

I did read it, but it all sort of runs together.
It still has to be something to do with your account since it works on another account.

You could try deleting your entire profile. This is usually how to fix jacked up user accounts. Windows stores so much crap in there it's entirely possible something in there is causing it.
(Back it up first of course so you can move all your files back in.)

Thing is it seems to be same issue for at least 6 or 7 people I spoke with tonight. All started with last update.  So I am not sure. Am bit afirad of fucking with whole app data folder and even if I reinstall windows I don't see how it will help others less techy people.

Understandable, but if it's a user account related problem, recreating the user account will almost certainly fix it.

I wish there was an easier way, but Windows is garbage.

I would make a copy of your C:\<username> folder, and then follow this:
https://winaero.com/blog/delete-user-profile-windows-10/

You can copy all your docs and pictures and whatnot back into the new account profile after you log back in.

I been having this issue not permenantly though, more like around 7pm to mostly 2am then the game works just fine, the only work around was to run a VPN, in hope this will be fixed at some patch/day, deleting that folder making a new user account didnt really fix it for me, there are some kind of a big load that pressure on the connection to the server for some people that the profiles/friends/xgold info etc takes longer to load up, but in most cases now as Reila the game client just refuses to re-load, this issue was since the 32bit, instead in 32bit client the game was reload or attempt to load the information with everytime you try to open a profile, as it as well slows down the load of galleries photos.

Again some people got a closer connection to the server of 3dx while some others didn't and been facing this issue, work arounds, deleting windows profiles shouldn't even be the issue or the solution, as I said I have the exact problem but it's on specific hours for me and started to appear like a week ago.

Unfortunately not. I face sometimes profiles not loading or avis not loading completely, which means, bold, dark skin, no dress. Sometimes avis do not appear where they actually are or disappear completely like the invisible man. They return after hugging though.

Most times logging out and back in again helps but not always. Does it make a difference wheather you log in US direct or EU proxy?

Edited by Pandorra

3 minutes ago, Pandorra said:

Unfortunately not. I face sometimes profiles not loading or avis not loading completely, which means, bold, dark skin, no dress. Sometimes avis do not appear where they actually are or disappear completely like the invisible man. They return after hugging though.

Most times logging out and back in again helps but not always. Does it make a difference wheather you log in US direct or EU proxy?

Unfortunately your issue is different one. Yours happen when there is weak connection one way or the other.

For us right as we log in on character select we see 0 XGOLD, once we log in, we can go any room, see any character without issue but friend/ignore list is empty and we can't view or open profiles. So no relogging does not work. This is something that broke for people in last day patch. Meaning we can't even establish connection with the xgold/ profile server not even peak of it.

Exactly the same issue here. Logging in 0 Xgold, no friendlist or profiles. 

Switching on my Win 10 to another User fixes the problem. 

Anti Virus, Firewall and so on has exceptions for 3dx this just happend after the last patch. 

Deleting 3dx or killing the registry entries does nothing.

38 minutes ago, Pandorra said:

This bug has a lot of people .. have already reported in the bug tracker..

(At the moment there are just too many bugs in the game..we got old bugs back and new ones .. sometimes you can not see people or they are naked without names and what my partner sees is often not equal to what I see ... for me the most important thing is fix bugs )

I think that's a server issue.

i do not think it makes a difference whether Eu or Us

Edited by Robi

8 hours ago, rhet said:

Understandable, but if it's a user account related problem, recreating the user account will almost certainly fix it.

I wish there was an easier way, but Windows is garbage.

I would make a copy of your C:\<username> folder, and then follow this:
https://winaero.com/blog/delete-user-profile-windows-10/

You can copy all your docs and pictures and whatnot back into the new account profile after you log back in.

I tried this, made a new admin account (tested 3dx on it.. all okay...🙄 )Then tried to delete the stuff as it says there unfortunately as one the comments there said, options were greyed out  and I am not going to manually fuck with it and registry.

Anyways as some comments here piled up, I am glad I am not only one suffering from this at least I am sure now it's not my fault and it's something the update broke.

Edited by Riela

I've also been experiencing this issue for like a week now, the game works fine till around 7 pm to 2 or 3 am, then it works again just fine. I tried connecting to my mobile hotspot and running with mobile data, then it works just fine, but when I revert back to my router based wifi, things mess up again and I'd have to re-log in around 5 or 6 times till it works, but profiles don't load up and the game becomes slow and bugged. And I'm running it on Windows 10 too.

I noticed that the problem is even more serious than just the lack of a profile. I also can’t save the changes in the character editor ... and after the next entry into the game everything is reset to the previous version of the clothes. Already third day how this problem appeared ... auuuu!!! ... is there anyone at home?🤨

Edited by weesty

2 hours ago, MichaelSins said:

I've also been experiencing this issue for like a week now, the game works fine till around 7 pm to 2 or 3 am, then it works again just fine. I tried connecting to my mobile hotspot and running with mobile data, then it works just fine, but when I revert back to my router based wifi, things mess up again and I'd have to re-log in around 5 or 6 times till it works, but profiles don't load up and the game becomes slow and bugged. And I'm running it on Windows 10 too.

Sorry but that is not the problem we encounter at the moment. The issue we have right now is persistent 24/7 switching between mobile connection wifi or lan does not make any difference. The only thing that seems to "fix" the problem is switching to a new windows user on your machine. This is only a temporary workaround for that issue and should not the the solution. 

@Gizmo
I took a look at the transferred data between my computer and the 3dx server and notices as soon as I login or open a profile I get this message between all the data that is send 
38604    1705.425439    192.xxx.xxx.xxx    198.105.215.52    TLSv1.2    Alert (Level: Fatal, Description: Handshake Failure)

I will take a look at this data from another windows user and see if that handshake failure is present there too. 

Update:

As I thought this Handshake Failure is not present when I switch to a different windows user. 

Edited by Halderim

This is the exact issue im having.

I stopped playing since april but reactivated my account this week.
Ever since i downloaded the game again, i've been able to log in but i see 0 gold, no friends list and no profiles (my own or other peoples).

I tried a few other things to see if they worked and maybe this helps you narrow down the problem? Mabye not but im kinda lost as to what i can do.

The game saves the last clothes that i had on (back in april) and eventhough i can play/interact in the game, these stay the same whenever i log in again.
Like the game is stuck in some older save with that set of items or something.
I also tried adding people to my friends list and they show up for me, however I dont show up for them in their friends list.
Next time I log in, the new people i added are also not there for me.

I tried reinstalling, i tried doing the fix mentioned in the other post with the cleaner file.
Neither of these options work for me.

Really hoping this gets fixed soon...

Installing a whole new windows just for a server faulty from 3dx side is literally not an ideal, when the other games works perfectly fine, for me the only work around I could do is use a VPN and that loads the game normally, still I shouldn't rely on work around solutions like that, as I said it's mostly for a period of hours daily mostly the night hours till midnight and then the load on the servers back to normal, it's either the server needs a restart or there is something been changed to cause that issue to affect some percent of players.

4 hours ago, weesty said:

I noticed that the problem is even more serious than just the lack of a profile. I also can’t save the changes in the character editor ... and after the next entry into the game everything is reset to the previous version of the clothes. Already third day how this problem appeared ... auuuu!!! ... is there anyone at home?🤨

2 hours ago, Anna_21 said:

This is the exact issue im having.

I stopped playing since april but reactivated my account this week.
Ever since i downloaded the game again, i've been able to log in but i see 0 gold, no friends list and no profiles (my own or other peoples).

I tried a few other things to see if they worked and maybe this helps you narrow down the problem? Mabye not but im kinda lost as to what i can do.

The game saves the last clothes that i had on (back in april) and eventhough i can play/interact in the game, these stay the same whenever i log in again.
Like the game is stuck in some older save with that set of items or something.
I also tried adding people to my friends list and they show up for me, however I dont show up for them in their friends list.
Next time I log in, the new people i added are also not there for me.

I tried reinstalling, i tried doing the fix mentioned in the other post with the cleaner file.
Neither of these options work for me.

Really hoping this gets fixed soon...

These two issues are related, the clothes etc not saving. I didn't mentioned it as I didn't see it as a big deal compared to not having friendlist and profiles but yes it's related to it.

1 hour ago, Leathium said:

Installing a whole new windows just for a server faulty from 3dx side is literally not an ideal, when the other games works perfectly fine, for me the only work around I could do is use a VPN and that loads the game normally, still I shouldn't rely on work around solutions like that, as I said it's mostly for a period of hours daily mostly the night hours till midnight and then the load on the servers back to normal, it's either the server needs a restart or there is something been changed to cause that issue to affect some percent of players.

VPN doesn't work for us in this permanent issue. At least didn't for me.

Your issue is node somewhere between you and 3DX fucking up going offline / online or too full of traffic, So even if you Lea reinstall windows it will be all same for you. This connection issue was happening a lot during 2014 - 2016 though it was whole server back then and some countries had this issue all the time (like I did ) if you want further read I can link you topics, but basically you are out of luck unless you VPN or IPS (if its their node) or sex game devil host changes stuff

Halderim, thank you for going so technical. I am not that smart ❤️