3DXChat Community

Consumer`s critics to discord changes.

☙𝔼𝕩❧

Take it as a customer/consumer feedback. Subjective, but real.

DzkUW6S.png

1. Don`t be an ass.  The manner is sucks. Behave a little.

2. Don`t ask about expected update release date.We`ll teill you when we know.  Alright, I will use the forum for this, because as a consumer I want to know.

3. Admins and moderators are law.  Many times I`ve seen such an full of afraid rule in pirate servers of some games. We`re adult and we know about it apriory.

4. Do not beg for updates/giveaways. Look above^

5. Rule#10. No Beasty! ... Alien or fantasy creatures that look too much like real... Diana, Scarlett or what you are, leave this rule/opinion/piece of taste in sl rooms please. Why so intolerance? In the game we can color our characters, wear werewolves heads, cat ears, devil horns and it can be "too much like real" or not too, so we can`t put our pictures? Can you think twice before you put such a nonsense.

6. Rule#11- I can`t stop laughing. Period. Too much drama!

7. Rule#14 - No KINK SHAMING!  Excuse me, you did it yourself in Rule#10.

8. Rule#18 -  no comments...

9. Click the button if you are agree with the rules above.  What about any button to disagree?

10. The last message after everyone already have read all rules. This is to help secure the server.  Secure the server from?

I myself would like to see the devs i know. Gizmo, Liza looks a way better and friendly. With new changes I`ll never give a step in this discord.

Have a good one.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧
/customer/typo

I find the wording of it offensive. As I said before, I am the CUSTOMER. Not a money slave.

If my cable company or Netflix or even my Doctor spoke this way, I would go find another

And things were looking up too. I was pondering staying. And I am not clicking the button

Y'all have fun

I guess these rules are to fit with discord rules. About the wording, well, it could be better.

I was happy to see the discord chaneel as a pure information source. Only dev can post, no spamming, just informations. The 3 new channels are totally unreadable for me. I mean 1000 peeps talking in a channel...Just muted all of this...

lez make our own discor server! with blackjack n hookers!

seriosely, when some ppl starting to think about emselves as "close-to-the-devs" bcuz they WANT to think that way - it aint givin any benefits to others.

If you make a discord server or writing in a PINK OVERSIZED TEXT - its not making your opinion grander. There are other ppl and other opinions around. Same goes for making rules. Think wider :)

Edited by Humanity

No thanks...… I'm out.   No discord for this guy.

I didn't make it past the first rule

Rule #1  -  Don't be an ass.

What dose that even mean, and who is deciding what an being an ass is.  What behavior is considered "being an ass".  The rule is based in a persons subjective view.  One person might see another's comment as being silly or sarcastic, whereas another person might see the comment as "being an ass".

When defining the rules, its a good idea to, actually define the rules, and not leave them up to subjective perceptions.

Lets check 3DXChat game rule # 2.02

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse or harassment are not tolerated on any level.

This would be a better rule.  Still slightly subjective, but it better defines a specific type of unacceptable behaviors. 

Edited by JimStevens

Why would anyone want to talk on the server when their speech is limited.  Due to Rule #11

Rule #11 - No politics or religion, periodToo much drama!  This includes imagery, mems, profile pictures and nicknames.

First of all.....  not a good idea to say "period" for dramatic effect, and ironically follow it with an exclamation point.  With that being said, the whole point of a massive online community Forum  is to communicate with other people,  all over the world.  We should be able to talk about almost anything; cause, that's why we logged on in the first place.  If I didn't want to hear what other people think, than I would turn off my computer and hide in my house.

Some subjects are taboo, and for good reason; cause, people all over the world agree that certain behavior is unacceptable.  Politics and religion don't fall in that category.

Edited by JimStevens

I had posted this because of what was written.  They don't have any control over what Discord does, they provide a service just like on here.  If someone reports the server for things, Discord looks into the matter not the server creator which Discord can and have removed a server before and will do it again.  Whoever wrote up the rules shouldn't have done so, it's very unprofessional and makes 3DX Chat Discord Server look like a mess before it even gets further on than it has.  As I stated rules should be put into place for how they'd like things to go on the server but the rules in general are offensive to the users themselves.  As a business whoever it was that put Scarlett in place should reconsider.

33 minutes ago, Ross said:

Politics and religion are the most divisive things people can discuss, it generally gets toxic . 

Don't get me wrong.....  I completely agree.  Politics and religion are the most divisive things people can discuss, it generally gets toxic .

I choose not to talk about politics and religion; because, it usually gets toxic.  Unless your speaking with someone with similar views,  the conversation can easily become divisive and cause more problems than the solutions we seek.  Most people agree with this, and we choose to keep those topics outside our conversations, or at least on these forums.

My only point is for freedom of speech.  I don't like to be told what I can and cannot talk about.  Although these subjects are divisive, they are far from inappropriate  conversations,   like other subject,  that I will not name nor speak of.  There is an unspoken rule in civilization that we don't openly speak of these subjects and that's enough for me.  I don't need someone telling me not to talk about it,  cause I already know that.  More importantly,  what follows is a punishment for breaking this rule.  Normally,  if I break this unspoken rule,  the worst punishment I get is...… ignored by the community.   In case of Rule #11, what is the punishment?  Banned from discord.

Boo-Hoo.

Star of David.svg  I should be banned for this sign because it is not a flag sign only, but a religion sign. For this Five Pointed Star Lined.svg or this Eye of Horus Right.svgor this Om symbol.svg.

This includes imagery, meme, profile pictures and nicknames. Does anyone have a nickname like David Star, for example? It was 2019 year.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

To make a point it's Discord they own it not 3DX Chat who hosts a server and at any given time Discord can even ban them from the server if they go against Discord's rules.    I think that 3DX Chat Devs need to reconsider who they put as Admins on there because this is causing more issues by what one Admin has written and will face backlash for it.  It's very clear that whoever the Scarlett is, clearly doesn't know how to be professional about their postings which they're a representative of 3DX Chat by being an Admin on the Discord Server they set up.   I don't see the server lasting long if they allow someone to be that way on there.

Adding that you can apply to be a Moderator through Scarlett as who knows if any of the Devs get the applications.   https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5i-SfhWYO1dNA6I8FV6B62DtgJ197m5vw-1aEsS8FDTGtEg/viewform   Apparently being professional isn't in Scarlett's demeanor at this point in time.  @Gizmo @Lisa You might want to reconsider who you put in your Admin and Mod slots on there.

Edited by Mar Mohan
Added some more information to it.

I've left as well.  I think they best take their own advice.  Mar, I am sure they have already seen this topic or there would be no reason to remove the Discord channel.  We may have been heard but I am  doubtful that we will be given any further consideration.  Time will tell of course, but all of the complaining just may have backfired and we may end up waiting a very long time for the chance to give our opinion again on new content.

Why people even join such ''social network'' or whatever this is, if they can't talk about anything. There gives no such thing as customer/consumers..there gives only humans and giving them such tags is one of the problems with social inclusion and behaving towards others as they would be statistical numbers #65829438, or robots instead of human beings. And if they block topics as politics and religion, with suppression of stuff nothing is solved..the exact opposite is true. Whoever have created those ''rules'' has no basic notions of social affairs...

Edited by Mondayy