3DXChat Community

Shoes Poll (3dxchat discort server)

Aliviax

So devs do a poll cos they want to add snickers in the game and offer several options and people propose heels... There is a whole thread where people can suggest what they wish. Obviously not everything will come at once, obviously not everything will please everyone. Some stuff will surely never come. There was no communication from dev about coming updates, we complained. There is now communication about what they plan to do, guess what? People complains. I thought this was only a French behaviour 🤣 but nope, I feel less special now 😔

44 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

While we do have only heels, while we have a choice and chance to get flat shoes, people still offer the same boring stuff.

I don't agree that it's a boring stuff, I actually like some of these high heeled shoes (especially the transparent one!), they look sexy but... We already have a bunch of it and not a single pair of sneakers for females. It's just not fair. I mean yes, 3dxchat maybe a sex-game, but players still should have a choice how to dress, including more cute/casual style, not only sexy and seductive one.

48 minutes ago, Xizl said:

I don't agree that it's a boring stuff, I actually like some of these high heeled shoes (especially the transparent one!), they look sexy but... We already have a bunch of it and not a single pair of sneakers for females. It's just not fair. I mean yes, 3dxchat maybe a sex-game, but players still should have a choice how to dress, including more cute/casual style, not only sexy and seductive one.

It becomes boring if you`re walking with the same stuff around 5 years. You got the point correctly.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

7 hours ago, Torax said:

So devs do a poll cos they want to add snickers in the game and offer several options and people propose heels... There is a whole thread where people can suggest what they wish. Obviously not everything will come at once, obviously not everything will please everyone. Some stuff will surely never come. There was no communication from dev about coming updates, we complained. There is now communication about what they plan to do, guess what? People complains. I thought this was only a French behaviour 🤣 but nope, I feel less special now 😔

I never have comlaint, until now! Devs show to me nine option and all of them horrible and pretty much same style! This is not a good message to the players... you can choose but only garbage! But in this forum have many good example.... devs need just pick one and tha thaaa... ITS MAGIC and almost everybody happy!! But no way... they dont make this things smart way! 🤬

2 hours ago, Angelqueen said:

you can choose but only garbage!

It is subjective. I found few nice models for myself. I agree that a choice should be wider. Post a picture of what would you like to see. It`s interesting. 

ps: I saw one flat only here.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

On 10/18/2019 at 10:24 AM, Torax said:

Reason I suggest sneaker heels because the shoeless female model is tiptoe, I find it hard to see developers redoing feet to not have tiptoe all sudden. So Sneakers with heels would make more sense than adding regular sneakers if it means redoing feet model and hoping they will go that far to add sneakers for female feet basically.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:11 AM, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

While we do have only heels, while we have a choice and chance to get flat shoes, people still offer the same boring stuff.

Think everyone feel that way to one degree or another question just if developers are going to make flat naked feet and with shoes, since it would mean changing current tiptoe model but likely also have to do some sort of height adjustment for many existing poses to take into account the changed avi height without tiptoe. So while I agree it's something I doubt they're going to sink in development hours into, much like they have not with options for male models to have both erect and flacid options for their male part member.

1 hour ago, KimmyFox said:

Think everyone feel that way to one degree or another question just if developers are going to make flat naked feet and with shoes, since it would mean changing current tiptoe model but likely also have to do some sort of height adjustment for many existing poses to take into account the changed avi height without tiptoe. So while I agree it's something I doubt they're going to sink in development hours into, much like they have not with options for male models to have both erect and flacid options for their male part member.

Devs didn`t make a poll about changing a model of feet. They did a poll about shoes. Why such conclusions? They will not change actual models of shoes. They will add new one. There is several ways to change a type of feet and one way to add new flat(with high sole) sneakers to the game without changing female feet.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧