3DXChat Community

Quick Tattoo Test

Slut

Thanks 😀 I use UABE for extracting textures in Unity-based apps and any number of image editing programs for the actual editing work (Krita, Photoshop, Blender). For this one, I used some artwork from a quick Google search and slapped it onto the extracted texture image, then dropped it back into the game files (using UABE still). If it's allowed (game modding discussion) I'd be willing to make a guide for those interested. I'm sure there are people out there who'd love to make some custom skins/clothes of their own. 🙂

1 hour ago, Rodin said:

Excellent work! Remembers me on a Mod from Skyrim called "SlaveTats" ! Just curios if your Tattoo`s are visible for all or only you in game ?

Only visible to yourself unfortunately. 🙁 If you and someone else are using the same mod though, you'll see the same thing...on everyone in the game lol If you modify the female skin, all females in the game will have the same skin, same for males.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:19 AM, Slut said:

tattootestmale001.png

Great work, outstanding 🥰 🤩

On 10/19/2019 at 5:00 AM, Aliviax said:

Good job slut  this is how games move forward :)

i can already imagine the advertize capabilities @Gizmo n @Lisa if 3dxchat has tatoos :P 

tattoo editor :) sounds cool 

I believe they know already Tattoos and Piercings some of the most wanted things in 3dxchat since many years 😁

For example was it a suggestion in the second post and many postings more where they did ask for Charakter customization in 2014 😂

On 6/2/2014 at 4:17 AM, Chilles said:

Yees, Tattoo & Piercing :wub:

Until now I give up this will coming one time true but maybe now... Maybe did Slut kick another butt for a second thought 😅

Edited by Chilles

• 7 months later...
On 10/16/2019 at 5:17 PM, Slut said:

Thanks 😀 I use UABE for extracting textures in Unity-based apps and any number of image editing programs for the actual editing work (Krita, Photoshop, Blender). For this one, I used some artwork from a quick Google search and slapped it onto the extracted texture image, then dropped it back into the game files (using UABE still). If it's allowed (game modding discussion) I'd be willing to make a guide for those interested. I'm sure there are people out there who'd love to make some custom skins/clothes of their own. 🙂

Great work!  Can you tell me which unity asset file you need to open with UABE? I'm assuming it's resources.assets correct, in some cases it can be in the shared resources.   Then, which texture should I extract, modify, and re-insert?  I'm making a tattoo and would like to preview it in game.   Your response could save me so much time. :)

Edited by Kliwp