3DXChat Community

Golf Clubs

Charity Fine

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Charity Fine said:

Well now I know why I can't find a set. Started an attempt to model some wood clubs. There are no good shape tools or combinations of shapes that I could find to make a convincing one. Oh well there goes my suicide by golf club idea. Don't ask... 😐

Do you need it super realistic?

On 10/30/2019 at 6:18 PM, Charity Fine said:

No not super realisticle, just convincing as golf clubs.

Ask Jade for this. She's a perfectionist at things like Helloween places, jumping from alt to alt to make new party/friends, hiring dancers who hate her, and golf clubs.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

Ok Ok ah apologize fo laffin :)

But.....if you really want sum golfing stix  ah would bee honoured to make thems for you :)

Again..But.....ah would need sum details.........like are they in a bag? on one of them buggeh cars? how many etcetera etceteraaa ya deeg :)

K Good lukkins getting them and remembs aaah can and will build them golfing wakkers fo ya fraaaand :P

Details!

4 hours ago, Charity Fine said:

I don't need a golf bag. That's pretty easy to model. I just need one good wood and one good iron.😁

You said you created such a big place for helloween party. I`ve noticed perfectly aligned parts and complicated stuff. Why do you ask to build for you such a simple thing if you created that complicated place?

On 11/5/2019 at 8:55 AM, Alliehotass said:

Ok Ok ah apologize fo laffin :)

But.....if you really want sum golfing stix  ah would bee honoured to make thems for you :)

Again..But.....ah would need sum details.........like are they in a bag? on one of them buggeh cars? how many etcetera etceteraaa ya deeg :)

K Good lukkins getting them and remembs aaah can and will build them golfing wakkers fo ya fraaaand :P

Details!

me readin @Alliehotass posts. Just love em :D

123gif.gif