3DXChat Community

simplicity and normallity

SyIph

I will say it simply but, having some longer skirt, at least half knee-length or knee-length, for wedding and more formal time like normal talk it could be better, the same could be applied for male clothing also to make some more varied bottom type clothing-wise pool trunks and so on 

Edited by SyIph

• 3 years later...

I found this post and really agree with that need ...

The post is from 2019 ... Are they updates in the dressing to get longer skirts for example ...

Thank you very much !

V.

On 5/3/2023 at 2:28 AM, VirginieFR said:

I found this post and really agree with that need ...

The post is from 2019 ... Are they updates in the dressing to get longer skirts for example ...

Thank you very much !

V.

they did...... at least a little bit. the new skirt from last patch are not that slutty, which might be a good improve

15 hours ago, EvaMarie said:

Maybe they will add the material system for the older skirts with the next update. The leather skirt is knee-length and would open up interesting combination possibilities with the materials.

yes, yes, and YES. please add the new material system across the board for all clothing. it's just simple scripting, gizmo. 

10 hours ago, Natassia said:

yes, yes, and YES. please add the new material system across the board for all clothing. it's just simple scripting, gizmo. 

nobody knows why things take so long. 😪

4 hours ago, hotmaya said:

nobody knows why things take so long. 😪

maybe one day we'll find out our devs are sloth or some kind of snail thingy and horribly drunk, so their every step is j.................u..................s..................t         s..................l..................o..................w🥲

but anyway... It's good to suffer on time for quality, just wish It's not too long......

Edited by Lunarelf

2 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

maybe one day we'll find out our devs are sloth or some kind of snail thingy and horribly drunk, so their every step is j.................u..................s..................t         s..................l..................o..................w🥲

but anyway... It's good to suffer on time for quality, just wish It's not too long......

S.......o.........    R.........i........g.........h........t 😂

Another thing I thought about : it would be nice to have poses with specific hand gestures, like running your hand through your hair to arrange it, or putting on lipstick with the lips gesture that goes with it ...

I don't know what is possible as I'm not in the 'technology' but if I don't ask, I will never get it !

V.