3DXChat Community

Vampire The Masquerade Elysium (Lucid Dreams Club) Room Opening Friday 10/18/19

PixieSparkles

Grand Opening: 10/18/19 at 7 PM Eastern Time US & Canada

My r/l fiance' worked and toiled and made a place for World of Darkness Roleplayers, and other creatures of the night to congregate. An old opera hall renovated into a post modern opulent club. I saw there was interest on the forums for Vampire The Masquerade, and have met quite a lot of people in game into The World of Darkness or just roleplaying in general. Elysium is neutral territory for all you potential creatures of the night. While it's meant for roleplayers, the room will be open to everyone. It has two seats for The Keepers of Elysium, my fiance' and myself, and  a bit of everything for everyone, a row of rooms with glass doors and beds, and some modded toys for exhibitionists. Other areas with some toys, two bars, booths, dance floor, lounge, office area, kink room etc... etc...

Everyone is welcome but it is geared primarily for World of Darkness Roleplayers, Vampires or other creatures... Though non-world of Darkness creatures, like succubi, demons, catgirls vampires who perhaps descend from something else than Caine etc.. All Roleplay is welcome. Men, Women, Trans, Futa everyone is welcome. A lot of work went into this place I hope everyone enjoys it.

Yes, I'm the r/l Fiancee that designed "Lucid Dreams" Elysium that Pixie mentioned above. This has been an interesting journey, to say the least; as I had never done anything like this before in my life.

We have shown it to a few people and the responses the both of us have gotten have been great.

I've been tweeking it until I am satisfied with opening it to the public. I feel like I'm there and I'm a little nervous about our Grand Opening.

I hope to see everyone there.

Awesome turn out on opening night! At it's pique we had 27 people in there, which I think is pretty good for a brand spanking new room. Also met some Kindred RPer's, others were interested, and others who were familiar, and very complementary in terms of the atmosphere Emma built for Lucid Dreams (Elysium.) I came up with the club name, and found a nice Goth Rock Radio station for the mood. Overall great turn out, and I am sure Vanya (my vampire alt), and Eudora (Emma's Vampire alt) will be opening Lucid Dreams (Elysium) more frequently. Thanks to everyone who showed up, whether they post on the forums or not, we may yet get a RP community for this sort of thing. Even have a potential ghoul lined up. ^^