3DXChat Community

Bug, glitch after creating a new character afterpatch

ย If the Lord Gizmovah makes us wait, let us do so with our whole hearts; for blessed are all they that wait for Him. He is worth waiting for. The waiting itself is beneficial to us: it tries faith, exercises patience, trains submission, and endears the blessing when it comes. The Lord's people have always been a waiting people.ย 

12 minutes ago, ClydeBerg said:

We would, but after the last update every place that was created by the world editor is a mess. We thought moving to your place. However, your own place is a mess too๐Ÿ’ฉ. Well... we decided to go for DINGBAT HAVEN.

There is one place a mess only, one place on one of my characters.ย You aint playing 3dxchat.ย  What are you doing on this forum then?

I was thinking about this again the other day when having a chat to someone about another error, his problem while different ended up being an old install, or be it remnants of that install causing conflicts. He fixed it by saving all the .world files to a seperate folder then done a uninstall and clean out of any and all old files and folders.

3 hours ago, JenC said:

I was thinking about this again the other day when having a chat to someone about another error, his problem while different ended up being an old install, or be it remnants of that install causing conflicts. He fixed it by saving all the .world files to a seperate folder then done a uninstall and clean out of any and all old files and folders.

I will try to do this again. Thank you.

• 6 months later...