3DXChat Community

Bug, glitch after creating a new character afterpatch

☙𝔼𝕩❧

I don`t want to spend my time to wait support in weeks or centures(I still wait), because time is money. Maybe someone knows the problem and can help. I have a hope.

I created a new character after last update. Every place that was created by the world editor is a mess. Own place is a mess. Entrance point moved far from from coordinates where it should be.

Q2YALsl.jpg

All house is broken, details moved piece by piece to different sides.

4wgUzGa.jpg

1FjFupA.jpg

In the end, when I come to my default place or any place created in WE, I appear far from a real spawn point.

For places like a Saloon, Sin club and other official places, everything is ok.  Every public place by users and my own is a mess. I can`t use world editor from this character which was created exactly for world editor. Any help?

Try the following:

-Reinstall 3DX completly (Remove the old folder to make sure that all files are new)

- If that doesn't help, simply try to load a room from a save and see if the room is still messed up.

-After editing your avatar, go to a public room before editing your room.

48 minutes ago, Xanar said:

Try the following:

-Reinstall 3DX completly (Remove the old folder to make sure that all files are new)

- If that doesn't help, simply try to load a room from a save and see if the room is still messed up.

-After editing your avatar, go to a public room before editing your room.

1. I did reinstalling 2 times with bat file from gizmo

2. Room still messed up. Every room.

3. Just tried to do this. Unfortunately it didn`t help.

Thank you for advice.

PS: In the default room if I try to click on the isle or any object, all objects(except  entrance spot) moves to the left side and I can`t get to any object. When I swimming, stone textures changes like the projection moves with camera or character. Entrance spot cannot be saved and appears always away from whole building.

PS2: The whole building (always on the left) moves with my character, that is why the textures move too (they actually stay in the same place, just a projection).

Everything created there seems attached to my character.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

@Gizmo , Devs. Around a week ago, I send a bug report and post it here. I bought a character for 10000 xGold and I still can`t use it not for builds and not for testing group sex poses, because this character is invisible if I use it from another character. It is a week the problem is not solved. Give me 10000 xGold back, I`ll try to create another character. Maybe new one will work.

In game name: LadyYehara

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧
LadyYehara

Looks like all place with builds inside sticking on my character. When I going front, all of creations is going with my character, but people stands on their spots. That is why textures on things are moving visually (actually stands). That is why after clicking to any side whole place turning with my character.

Devs? @Gizmo ?

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

1 hour ago, Leathium said:

Maybe try to "reset" the editor to the default room and see what happens? from what I understand the editor seems to not load the room properly, due to some reason.

Thank you. I've done it many times. One thing doesn't want to change. The starting point position. If I change it, save it or not, anyway, it returns to the old coordinates. Would be great if devs will get to my account to see the problem.

• 2 weeks later...