3DXChat Community

Gizmo: BDSM Poses (2)

NickyLove

2 hours ago, JimStevens said:

The best way to satisfy your customers is to find out what your customers want.

Those of us who play 3DXChat, have to pay a subscription to play, so whatever updates Gizmo adds directly affects our gameplay.  On the other hand, anyone can sign up to 3DX Community Forums or Discord and they don't have to pay for the membership, so why should they help decide what will be in the updates.  I can think of only one reason.  Marketing to returning or future customers. 

I can also see it from Gizmo's point of view.  I see no reason to exclude a voting system in these forums or in discord; however, that info should only be a test market for future customers.  The votes that should have main priority for upcoming updates should come from active subscribers.

well voting is a lil tricky for example i dont want men vote on what shoes girls will get lol or on what dress girls will get .

6 hours ago, Ross said:

no because thats not realistic, they arent going to take the time to set that up just for polls.

It's not a lot of work, actually, to add it on their site. And it's not "just" polls, if they really want to know community's opinion. 

6 hours ago, Ross said:

only way you could really get everyones vote would be to somehow be able to do it on login screen or something like that

I agree, make it on a login screen/in game is a best soulition. But making it on the members' area of http://3dxchat.com still a lot better than keeping it in discord.

5 hours ago, Aliviax said:

So discort is a nice idea vote the content is also nice.

No it's not nice the way it's done.

Have you actually anything, I mean the arguments, not just "those people always complain to not have a reason to complain", to say against the arguments in this thread?

Anyone can join the 3dxchat's discord server, not only the subscriber of the game, and anyone can vote. Person with either a lot of friends or with a big discord server can ask people to give their vote in the polls even if they are not 3dxchat players and manipulate the polls' results. You don't agree that it's wrong? It's not a reason to complain? You can break this argument? Or only say  "those people always complain to not have a reason to complain"?

2 hours ago, JimStevens said:

I can think of only one reason.  Marketing to returning or future customers. 

I can think of another reason. Making polls in discord is simply the one of the easiest ways. It takes almost no effort. But in long-term it's a bad decision. Easiest way is often a bad way. 

Edited by Xizl

7 hours ago, Aliviax said:

devs moves aimed to make those people always complain to not have a reason to complain

if people complain, they always have a reason(except trolls). It`s rare if people complain without a reason. Can you bring any example where people complain with no reason?

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

if people complain, they always have a reason(except trolls). It`s rare if people complain without a reason. Can you bring any example where people complain with no reason?

you want a example hahah 🤣 how about half forum 🤣 

anyway i understand that people pay few dollars and all that so ofcourse everyone can complain to make that money more usefull :)  but overall this dev team is like a whole other lvl lately hahaha i hardly recognise them :)

even tho vote thngie is kinda tricky as mentioned above we cant deny the fact that Devs did 180 degree turn :)

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I don't see any half of the forum complaining for no reason.

anyway lol im lazy quote here n there its not the point 

but i will mention some easy ones with 0 effort in my side look n quote 🤣

But didnt people complain of lack of updates ? and we got 8 in less than 2 months

didnt people complain that devs dont listen comunity ? while the devs do listen 

didnt people complain that devs dont read ? while devs do read :)

5 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

But didnt people complain of lack of updates ? and we got 8 in less than 2 months

didnt people complain that devs dont listen comunity ? while the devs do listen 

didnt people complain that devs dont read ? while devs do read :)

They did when it was true. Today devs woke up so any complaints was with a reason.

Неужели невозможно создать позы с плёткой в руке или дилдо для двоих,на самом деле в игре для БДСМ  нет ничего.  Табуретка с верёвками даёт лишь намёк на БДСМ.  Может быть возможно сделать фиксацию на кресте для пары. 

Gizmo and co,

Please can we have a poll here in forum?  Why do members have to join Discord, or Twitter or any other 3rd party medium?

This  is the forum for 3dxchat. New, and old and potential members who are interested in joining will visit. They will come here to check things out, to see how the community interact and what os on offer or in the making.

Therefore, a poll should always be here as well.

If you want one in Discord,  then run one alongside it.  But this place should always be the next choice after the game.

@ Alvira -   I take an interest in what my wife wears,  At times as a Dom, I tell her what to wear or what not to wear.  I want to vote on women's clothing as I'm sure many wives, lovers. and girlfriends would want to vote on the men's clothing.

The Discord thing is irrelevant when you have a forum already you have better control over imo.

Not sure why Discord was chosen in the first place if it is so vulnerable to manipulation as some have stated,, but the idea of getting feedback is a very good one.

Just use the Forum. And let's hope the garbage bag dress and men's pants arn't indicators of what is too come.

Forum is vulnerable to manipulation too, at least as long as we can't connect our game's account to forum one. If we will be able to and only the ones who did so would be able to vote in dev's polls – yes, forum would work well. Yes, forum is less vulnurable to manipulation than discord, even as it is, because no one have 300 forum accounts or so, but it's still pretty vulnurable if some idiot will have enough time to spend hours making emails and forum accoutns to push their opinion.

The safest and most secrue place to have a vote is on the subscribing members login section of http://3dxchat.com/ ………………..... my favorite.

1371838535_newmembers1.png.85878b0e5f3d3bc607b6b810861fbcbe.png

Or another ( * more complicated ** yet user friendly ) option is the game client login screen.

1187126318_screenshot-3dx1.thumb.jpg.52744cc5d23df16db4161fe06603f04d.jpg

* I say more complicated; because, in order to vote, you must enter your Email/Password and login; however, once you do that your in the game, so technically, that would mean were actually voting in the game 3DX.  If that makes any sense; cause, it did to me.

** I say user friendly; cause,  after you login, and or but before you go to play the game...... Bang...... there's the voting poll.

Anyways,  as much as I like arguing,  we need to let Gizmo know which platform we want to use for voting.   Forums or Discord or Members login.

Hey, I have an idea.......   Lets take a vote on it.

Edited by JimStevens

5 hours ago, Vaughan_Rarius said:

Gizmo and co,

Please can we have a poll here in forum?  Why do members have to join Discord, or Twitter or any other 3rd party medium?

This  is the forum for 3dxchat. New, and old and potential members who are interested in joining will visit. They will come here to check things out, to see how the community interact and what os on offer or in the making.

Therefore, a poll should always be here as well.

If you want one in Discord,  then run one alongside it.  But this place should always be the next choice after the game.

@ Alvira -   I take an interest in what my wife wears,  At times as a Dom, I tell her what to wear or what not to wear.  I want to vote on women's clothing as I'm sure many wives, lovers. and girlfriends would want to vote on the men's clothing.

Well i disagree since i will be the one wearing the dress or skirt or whatever 

So i dont want men mess with my clothing options in game :)

you can tell ur wife what to wear from existing clothes not on the upcomming lol

upcoming female clothes let the females decide what they want simple as that :)

not to mention most men here are way older so what they like is centuries behind from what i like :)

think about it do u want me to vote so males get pink pants pink shoes pink belt ^^ ofc you dont want :)

4 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

Well i disagree since i will be the one wearing the dress or skirt or whatever 

So i dont want men mess with my clothing options in game :)

you can tell ur wife what to wear from existing clothes not on the upcomming lol

upcoming female clothes let the females decide what they want simple as that :)

not to mention most men here are way older so what they like is centuries behind from what i like :)

think about it do u want me to vote so males get pink pants pink shoes pink belt ^^ ofc you dont want :)

Don't agree with you.  I love wearing what my man likes.

17 minutes ago, Ross said:

good number of people in forums dont play anymore either so why should they have a say?

What exactly the number? It's something around and about . But by the fact it is simple to create a new or thousands acounts here and in the discord in a minute just by one gmail account.

I  have been watching around 30 minutes how 1 vote per minute was coming for the 1st shoe model. Exact a minute by minute.

10 hours ago, NinaNadine said:

But this is what I mean. Make the poll in-game or in the member area. Not on discord or here where non-players are able to have 1 to 75647 accounts.

75647, you must have forgot to included all of RobTs accounts in that figure.