3DXChat Community

Gizmo: BDSM Poses (2)

NickyLove

6 hours ago, Gizmo said:

The game already has several BDSM poses. Maybe we should add more?

poster087.jpg

poster085.jpg

yes I think @Gizmo Bdsm comunity needs Some poses  it will Help bring new players in the game from the bdsm comunity :)

It will be a cool advertizment for the Game (i suggest active sex  bdsm poses) why ? many make movies here n upload them in various sex site that thousands watch those videos its the perfect advertizment for the game :)

The wardrobe choices can be found on youtube.  Same with some videos from imvu.  No limits in what can be designed or bought in either game.

However this is the link to their catalog.  It can be viewed without logging in.

PS. BTW and just FYI...Did you know that this entire forum can be viewed without logging in?  The only things you cant do without logging in is post or react.  

Edited by SusanLouisa
To add the PS.

7 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Guys you are welcome to our Discord server: Join and Vote for new sex poses https://discord.gg/DwQg4Nt
We will add new content based on the voting results
Thanks!

What if someone has 200 accounts? :D

Nice created disc. without any fights. 👍

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

55 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Guys you are welcome to our Discord server: Join and Vote for new sex poses https://discord.gg/DwQg4Nt
Thanks!

if you guys will always add the content that have the most votes – it will not end well for the game, because more "normal" and hetero stuff will always have the most votes.  For example, if you will ask what to add - MF, FF or MM pose, if 70-80% of player base are heteros – 100% of votes about poses will end with most votes to MF. So the majority will get 100% of content (or close to it), while the minorities will get 0% of content (or close to it). Yes, maybe majority deserves to have more because together they pay more, but if voting system will lead to completely neglecting minorities – in long term you just will lose these players. Getting less than majority? Yes, maybe unpleasant, but understandable and acceptable. But getting nothing/almost nothing will just lead to people leaving the game. 

Same with bdsm/fetish stuff. There are always will be more people into normal/vanilla stuff. And there should be more normal sex stuff in game than bdsm/fetish stuff. But if you will not add bdsm/fetish stuff at all just because the majority will always overvote – you will just leave a huge, not the majority, but still a huge part of community frustrated because they will not get what they crave for a long, long time. 

Please, don't base your decision solely on polls' results, it will be a big mistake in long run and will lead to losing gay/lesbian/futa/bdsm communities. 

I also have my thoughts about how things can be done, I guess it will not hurt if I'll write it again in this topic.

I think it would be smart to ask people to go through some optional poll, one per account, on the account page on http://3dxchat.com and give the data like – gender (ingame and make 3 options - male/female/futa), sexual orientation, interested or not in bdsm, ask people to rate how much interested they are in sex poses/cuddle poses/dances/single poses (I mean what type of poses have a higher/lower priority for them), maybe some other questions – to gather some statistic without going through thousands of profiles. Yes, it will not be 100% accurate statistics because not all people will vote. Plus some people have alts and play on them differently, but well... if you will let people vote 3 times – does it mean that someone who have only one avi have to vote 3 times the same? Or that their opinion less important? I guess the ones with alts can just vote according to their most played avi. So.. This way you will have a statistics and will be able to choose what content to release in a proportion of the player base.

Though I am not sure it's a 100% right way, I afraid gay and lesbian (the part who don't use futa/strapons at least) community will be neglected a lot. The gay community for sure, it's not a lot of them in proportion, at least if we count only the ones on male avis, not for example a gay-crossdresser on a futa avi.

Edited by Xizl

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Thanks!

I'm glad Gizmo is using a voting system to understand our community better.  In my opinion, It's not used often enough.

Not sure if I agree or disagree with using discord, but I don't like the idea of using these forums and having someone creating multiple 3DX community accounts and mudding up the vote.

A better option, might be to have voting poles everywhere ( discord, community forums, and the official site in the members section or in game ) and consolidate the info into a spreadsheet.  That might work, but the most efficient way would be what Xizl suggested, by using the official site.  The only downfall I can think of, might be that someone that has money creates 100 accounts and therefore can vote 100 times, but hey...….. $20 a pop and they ended up spending $2,000 to try and manipulate the vote.  Jokes on them; cause, that's exactly what Gizmo is actually trying to do here.

Furthermore, I don't think the vote tally should be the soul factor deciding the next update.  A simple way around this would be, when updating, to add one pose each for all the groups in 3DX, hetero/gay/lesbian/bdsm/futa/transgender.  That way everyone gets a little something.

Specific to this Topic: BDSM has little to no support in game, so the next update should include a few poses.  I like the idea of a crawling pose/animation!

Edited by JimStevens

1 minute ago, Ross said:

in all honesty forum voting nor discord is the way to get a good view of what most want anyways. very few who play the game are in forums or discord but something is better than nothing

That's a very good point.

In my honest opinion, the only people who should vote are those who pay to play 3DX.  That's why the Members Site or even the Game login client would be the best place to have a vote.   Heck, there could even be a reward of say, 300XGold for the trouble of voting.

Alright everybody....

Here comes my stupid question...…..

How many BDSM poses are their beyond the stool pose?  Is the slapping pose on the bed considered bdsm; cause, that seems more cruel to me than sexy.  Now if a girl were on top of me and just cold cocked me across the face...… I find that slightly arousing.  Perhaps its the timing that's most important of all?  Just my opinion.

I've seen a lot of creative world editor creations that added bdsm poses to the game, so I can't argue that the bdsm community is going without.  Now hold up, I'm not saying it's a good excuse to avoid adding poses, but if it's a matter of adding anticipation to the moment than I think the crawling animation might be a good place to start.

Not only that,  if you've had too much virtual beer you could crawl to the bathroom and pray to the porcelain gods.  That would be funny to add a vomiting in the toilet pose.

Anyways.... just my thoughts on the Topic.

Edited by JimStevens

Ok  Ok...picture this...…………….ya mindin ya own bizz, bustin sum moves on tha dance flo and along comes Mr Noobs...… hes all puffed ups like a roosta swaggers on ova and lays down tha Colders Card on ya...……….BinG!...…………...Meows Gizmo, ill say these 2 words and let ya piece tagether da mostest awesome pose eva devised...………... foot and nutz!

Meows WoW us Dev Team go go go go \o/

Edited by Alliehotass

I personally dont mind discord at all , but i think making the polls only available there and the free game time Game i saw , i think its kinda neglecting for people that "don´t" wanna join a discord or simply dont have it , this is slowly turning into a separation of the community , which im not a fan off  but hey what does a simple persons opinion mean ? Correct nothing :D

My suggestion would be make a poll on a site where you are required to have an active subscription of 3dx to be able to participate in the poll but oh well aint gonna happen anyways *shrugs* and advertise said poll on front log in screen..

Edited by Yvonny