3DXChat Community

Gizmo: BDSM Poses (2)

NickyLove

10 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

15 days ago  u got some bdsm ish poses :) this update was gay and futa :) be patient a lil i think its time  for the lesbians now to get some stuff they asked years now :)

I'm straight, not gay, not futa, not lesbian, and apparently you really don't understand what bdsm is about

Edited by NickyLove

1 hour ago, NickyLove said:

I'm straight, not gay, not futa, not lesbian, and apparently you really don't understand what bdsm is about

i do understand but you have to be fair with all people here ,Listen i dont like futa i dont like gay i dont like lesbian but they deserver to get their updates also .

best way is updates to have a rotation :)

have fun enjoy i support ur need for bdsm but when all others also get what they want :)

or u dont wanna be fair ? cause thats another topic  :) 

26 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

i do understand but you have to be fair with all people here ,Listen i dont like futa i dont like gay i dont like lesbian but they deserver to get their updates also .

best way is updates to have a rotation :)

have fun enjoy i support ur need for bdsm but when all others also get what they want :)

or u dont wanna be fair ? cause thats another topic  :) 

No, like most people you really don't know what BDSM is about, for example, there is not even a simple kneeling pose. For the straight people among us there is nothing in this area. Incidentally, I also don't understand why you always have the appalling need to respond to everything, because I ask Gizmo the question.

As Susan Louisa notices, my question has nothing to do with fairness.
Again Alivia is able to post an absurd reaction without any substantive knowledge (she likes it to be in the spotlight).
Time after time BDSM poses are asked here in the forum, just like the post here from Xizl on September 14:

But every time such requests are completely ignored, the simple question is why, is there a taboo on this?

Edited by NickyLove

If I were you id keep requesting endlessly until you either get an answer or wot ya wants.

Im sure with all tha requests fo all sorts of tings Gizmo is prolleh sweatins and factor in all tha peeps that want more DLL features added and mahself and a hoard that want these dang Bugs fixed.

Ah hear ya tho  lets hope Jizmo duzz :P

3 hours ago, NickyLove said:

But every time such requests are completely ignored, the simple question is why, is there a taboo on this?

On 8/28/2019 at 8:28 PM, Gizmo said:

Dear MAC users, 

Our game is created for Windows PC only. And we really do not have solutions, how to run it on MAC, sorry. We are a small team of independent developers and at the moment we do not have the opportunity to keep development on several platforms at once.

But if you find a way and share it, we will be grateful. Let's find a solution together.

I ask all MAC users to share experiences in this topic.

Thanks!

We've been asking for BDSM content since 2014 in my memory . They do some steps forward. But this is a small team of independent developers, and we are a large community with a variety of wishes. 

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

We've been asking for BDSM content since 2014 in my memory . They do some steps forward. But this is a small team of independent developers, and we are a large community with a variety of wishes. 

That has been 5 years now and still we have no answer why.
Incomprehensible how a community is pushed aside here.

20 minutes ago, NickyLove said:

That has been 5 years now and still we have no answer why.
Incomprehensible how a community is pushed aside here.

There was a minority of requests in my opinion. Spanking was added some weeks ago. Everything depends of community and how any part of community is active. If bdsm community will ask more and more, developers will hear them. This forum is not so active. Many people don`t want to get to forum. We can place pictures of what we want, ask developers to add it, show how we are active. It`s just my opinion, but devs really can add something we asking for. Here just tons of requests and kinda mess.

12 hours ago, Ross said:

to be honest, thats not really a lesbian pose, its a futa pose . as someone in another thread mentioned.... lesbians dont have dicks...…. good for the futas to get a pose but lets not pretend its for the lesbians

who said lesbians got poses ? lol the FFF they got its FUta -female-futa lol

55 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Maybe we should add more?

It would be great! We really need a simple kneeling pose, without masturbation or any other activity. Just the display of submission. it's very, very crucial for bdsm. And a crawling animation if it's not too much. Like walk/run but walk/run/crawl. Sex is good, but bdsm is a very much about foreplay, about creating an atmosphere, and such things like kneeling and crawling very crucial for it. 

Edited by Xizl

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

The game already has several BDSM poses. Maybe we should add more?

poster087.jpg

poster085.jpg

Gizmo thank you for your answer ! But yes please the BDSM community needs much more than this.
Just start with a simple kneeling pose for example and see also the post from Xizl.
But if it is possible then also think of blindfolds, gagbals, leg and arm spreaders, there is so much more then only bondage!