3DXChat Community

Profiles and frends list blank, XGold wiped out to 0

HWLucy

So I got a new PC the other day and I installed the client and logged in (3DXChat 2.7 build 397) I chose an avatar and all of a sudden my XGold is set to zero, when I open my profile it says "You can't view this profile" I can't see profiles of other players either and my friends list is totally blank along with my block list. Whats going on?

I've tried logging out and logging back in. I've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but it's still the same. When I go to my account page on the website it shows me my XGold ballance and how mmany days I have left of my subscription. Something isn't right here >_>

2019-10-13 11-53-54_13744.png

Problem solved. Oddly I updated my graphics driver and it worked? Either that or the last reinstall knocked something loose and got it working normally again...

Profile is back, XGold balance is correct and not showing zero. Friends list is showing along with the ignore and offline list. Also all profiles and displaying like normal including my own.

Β 

2 hours ago, HWLucy said:

Problem solved. Oddly I updated my graphics driver and it worked? Either that or the last reinstall knocked something loose and got it working normally again...

Profile is back, XGold balance is correct and not showing zero. Friends list is showing along with the ignore and offline list. Also all profiles and displaying like normal including my own.

Β 

I`m getting this problem time by time. I do nothing with my pc or drivers. I just relog in the game and everything is okay.

I'm currently having this issue as well, and for some odd reason it happens mostly in night hours of the day, usually in the day time and morning the game works just fine, this is the 2nd day I'm having this issue right now, the server it self seems to be having some slow load issue, I double checked if my connection is having any sort of issues, added the game to the exceptions and on my firewall as well.

1 hour ago, Leathium said:

I'm currently having this issue as well, and for some odd reason it happens mostly in night hours of the day, usually in the day time and morning the game works just fine, this is the 2nd day I'm having this issue right now, the server it self seems to be having some slow load issue, I double checked if my connection is having any sort of issues, added the game to the exceptions and on my firewall as well.

Exactly what's been going on with me, and yet no one has done anything to fix it.

Can this be looked at?

I tried everything and nothing helps. I even tried to use my phone (different ISP) as a teehered net instead my normal internet. And yet, still doesn't work, chatting, hugging etc works just fine.