3DXChat Community

cancel thread

Kiss

Tbh I don't understand why these positions even called "bi". Like being bi for male is about sucking a cock/strapon or taking it up the ass. Being a bi is about being sexually attracted to both males and females, not about poses or forms of sex. If some guy letting his girl fuck him with a strapon in the bedroom – it does not make him bi, if he does not attracted to males. And if it's bi for a guy or not to be attracted to tgirls – I honestly don't know, I personally think it's not, because it's still a girl, but I know that many people have a different position about it.

Well it's up to devs to decide in the end. But considering that last updates was mostly about tgirls/futas/gays/lesbians – it seems reasonable to me if they add something for heteros. Or some bdsm stuff for all because people were asking for it for a long time.

14 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Well it's up to devs to decide in the end. But considering that last updates was mostly about tgirls/futas/gays/lesbians – it seems reasonable to me if they add something for heteros. Or some bdsm stuff for all because people were asking for it for a long time.

It`s up to consumers as well. Actually more for consumers. What is the best for the next patch can be solved by the logic/math. 

ps: I glad devs heard their consumers.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

17 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

It`s up to consumers as well. Actually more for consumers. What is the best for the next patch can be solved by the logic/math. 

Well, it's not an easy thing to do for sure.

To solve it by the math devs need an actual numbers – how many hetero/bi/gay/lesbian/tgirl/futa players they have. And to get this stat it's not enough to just check the gender and "Interested in?" because a lot of information is in profiles. So they would need to actually go through the profiles of all avis of all active players to get the actual numbers, it's a lot of work and I am not sure they have time resources for it, considering that they are very small team. Plus some of this numbers are connected between each other. Plus there is some other stuff like – if people into bdsm or not. So to collect such a statistics devs will need to thoroughly read thousands of profiles. And probably do it on regular basis. 

Other way – polls, like in discord group. But polls are tricky. If devs will just add stuff that have most votes then gender/sexual orientation-wise we will be getting almost only if not only hetero stuff, because it will collect the most votes and it's not a right way to do things. Yes, heteros are the majority, most income are goes from them and maybe it's fair to give them more than to other groups, but if minorities will be neglected for too long – they will just leave the game. So, devs should be careful with votes and basing their choice only on what option have the most votes is not a right thing to do. Maybe only 10% of player base asking for something – but if they ask for it for a year and will not get it – they can leave. And if heteros will not get something for them one or two pathces when in general they are getting more than others – they not going to leave because of it. 

And also about polls. I think it would be smart to ask people to go through some optional poll, one per account, on the account page on http://3dxchat.com and give the data like – gender (ingame and make 4 options - male/female/futa), sexual orientation, interested or not in bdsm, ask people to rate how much interested they are in sex poses/cuddle poses/dances/single poses (I mean what type of poses have a higher/lower priority for them), maybe some other questions – to gather some statistic without going through thousands of profiles. Yes, it will not be 100% accurate statistics because not all people will vote. Plus some people have alts and play on them differently, but well... if we will let people vote 3 times – does it mean that someone who have only one avi have to vote 3 times the same? Or that their opinion less important? I guess the ones with alts can just vote according to their most played avi. So.. This way devs will have a statistics and will be able to choose what content to release in a proportion of the player base. Though I am not sure it's a 100% right way, I afraid gay and lesbian (the part who don't use futa/strapons at least) community will be neglected a lot. The gay community for sure, it's not a lot of them in proportion, at least if we count only the ones on male avis, not for example a gay-crossdresser on a futa avi.

1 minute ago, Xizl said:

To solve it by the math devs need an actual numbers – how many hetero/bi/gay/lesbian/tgirl/futa players they have.

No, why? Equal amount of content for everyone. Why should lesbians or any minority have to wait years to get what they pay their subscription for?

20 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

No, why? Equal amount of content for everyone. Why should lesbians or any minority have to wait years to get what they pay their subscription for?

Equal amount of content for every group of players, no matter how big/small, sounds like a very fair and noble position, but I doubt it will end up good business-wise.

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Good business is when everyone is happy :)

Maybe. But first of all, business should be profitable, and not just profitable, but profitable enough that it would be resonable to keep invest time and effort in it. I don't say that devs should just throw away completely any principles and just make money, but they still should get at least enough for them that it's worth the effort to keep developing the game or 3dxchat will just end up closed. 

34 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Maybe. But first of all, business should be profitable, and not just profitable, but profitable enough that it would be resonable to keep invest time and effort in it. I don't say that devs should just throw away completely any principles and just make money, but they still should get at least enough for them that it's worth the effort to keep developing the game or 3dxchat will just end up closed. 

That is what I meant.  It is profitable if consumers are happy and their wishes are satisfied.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2019 at 3:10 AM, Aliviax said:

i think futas have more than enough poses for now 

i think its time for 3 some hetero Some bdsm and female dresses :)

Edited by Kiss