3DXChat Community

Auto-prints on clothes

Xizi

Since we moved to the new 64 bit client I have a very weird problem. My clothes automatically getting prints. I save outfit without any prints on clothes, then I load my outfit – and I see the prints on clothes. Sometime it's even worse – I load an outfit – it looks all fine, without any prints, then I enter some location – and my clothes are with prints again and I need to go back in character editor, remove prints and then join the location again. It happens not with all outfits, but with some clothes it happens again and again. I even tried to redo outfit again, from naked avatar, saving completely new file. Well, it did not help. Same problem. I even tried to use an .avatar file from my friend's PC, just for test. And I had the very same problem with same type of clothes. I just have no idea what to do. Of course it does not ruin my gameplay too much, but it's still quite unpleasant.

3 hours ago, MeiLing said:

Clean the registry with Gizmo tool.

It did not help me. I mean – registry was cleaned – saved colors and chat options reset, but the problem with outfits still stays. 

51 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

it looks like this :

Prints save on specific clothes

Do you have the DLL in a different game folder? 

I had a Rochi's dll when I used a 32 bit client. And my avi was already modified with Rochi's feautures. I thought that it's a root of the problem – but actually I don't think so now, because I asked an .avatar file from my friend who never used Rochi's – and with her avi I have the very same problem. 

40 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

When I was running both client 32 and 64 bits at the same times, the settings of one were applied to the other. Have you uninstalled the 32 Bits clients? 

Deleted both clients, cleaned registry with Gizmo's .bat file, reinstalled new client. Same problem stays. 

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Wow! Cool effect. Very strange.Only half of the model is shown.

Mhm, and it's only in character editor. When I go to some location – it looks fine, without any bugs (well, aside of prints on some clothes lol)

31 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Did you try to contact our 3dxchat support?

Nope. Probably I should. Doubt that they will be able to help me tho. I already reinstalled client after registry cleaning. Have no idea what else I can do besides of reinstalling windows – and I am not going to do it because of some glitches in 3dxchat.

ok if gizmo bat fille didnt help ..try this time unistall game with iobit unistaller tool why? cause after unistall pops a menu to clean remnats then reinstall game fresh also redownload the client .

im sure it will work this time 

Edited by Aliviax

16 hours ago, Aliviax said:

ok if gizmo bat fille didnt help ..try this time unistall game with iobit unistaller tool why? cause after unistall pops a menu to clean remnats then reinstall game fresh also redownload the client .

im sure it will work this time 

Did not work. I really have no idea what else I can do at this point. Well, anyway, this glitch does not really ruin my game experience too much, just creates a bit of discomfort from time to time. Prolly I will try to write in support later, now I am too tired of this, I already wasted more time and effort on this stuff than it worth.

And thank you for iobit uninstaller, nice app. Helped me to get rid of some old trash on my PC that I could not delete with standard windows tools and clean my registry.

Edited by Xizl

38 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Did not work. I really have no idea what else I can do at this point. Well, anyway, this glitch does not really ruin my game experience too much, just creates a bit of discomfort from time to time. Prolly I will try to write in support later, now I am too tired of this, I already wasted more time and effort on this stuff than it worth.

And thank you for iobit uninstaller, nice app. Helped me to get rid of some old trash on my PC that I could not delete with standard windows tools and clean my registry.

my other guess is ..do u remeber when some player had this weird bug that they were in 2 places same time ? well that bug needed to contact devs to restore it etc 

i realy thought that uninstall the game then clean registry n install anew would fix it so i guess ur avi is glitched and needs devs :)

Edited by Aliviax

41 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

do u remeber when some player had this weird bug that they were in 2 places same time ?

Yeah, I had that bug myself one or two times. Tho for me it somehow got fixed itself. 

Edited by Xizl

• 2 weeks later...

For me, this issue was because I had saved some outfits from the old 32bit client to the new 64bit. It was from Rochi's dll. Whenever I'd reload a saved outfit, if I had any prints or had changed the color on something that wasn't base game (example, blue jeans I had made darker and had prints on) I was able to still changed the color and add prints on them. I had made some of the smaller boots black complelely black and had prints on them and I was able to do this. But I never had an issue with prints showing up in a room if I had taken them already

• 1 month later...