3DXChat Community

So there I was enjoying a lovely evening slow dancing with my wife, enjoying the room, the banter in local and the great conversations with my wife and friends in group.

Suddenly without any reason, I receive a message from a stranger.. thats cool.  New friends are good  but alas...this was not a person reaching out for new friends.

This was a cold or at best a silly person, who really thought I would immediately leave the arms of my wife to have some unrewarding pixel sex.  I really dont know how I managed to refuse such a delicious and tempting offer.

Read for yourself.  I have erased the name of the avi to prevent embarassment but I hope they read it and are shamed.  Target singles next time, who are not in an intimate dance or enjoying couples company.

kXiel4p.jpg

I got a boxful of scooby snacks btw    HHHHHHHHHHHHHooooooowwwwlsssssssssss

2_z6Qm57z.JPG.750x750_q85ss0_progressive

I dont think colds or "colds" disguised as a short smiley or Hi conversation are ever acceptable when dancing with your partner...  Do you?

Edited by Vaughan_Rarius

It is far from the first time it has happened to us and I am sure it won't be the last.  But we always share it with each other and enjoy a laugh over it. Like MikeyDee mentioned..."OMFG THIS GAME!"  As we continued to enjoy our evening we wondered how others dealt with such things and thought this a perfect place to ask.  Feel free to share your own stories here but please do not share names other than your own.  

Hm, I got loads of stories like this one. Although not many of them involve me being with my wife when getting the ‘invites’. 

I remember one where it was the other way around though, in a way. 

I got a standard “Hi, you’re hot. Wanna have some fun?” A little look around the room revealed though that the dude that was messaging me, was already in a MMF threesome...

Must have been a great one... Heh. 

Actually, I think its a fun topic to share some experiences where some players behaviour is quite incredulous and where in the game it is meant to incite drama,  here we can laugh at such behaviour and know we are not alone.

Chill and enjoy the funny, the strange and wierd behaviour of some in the game.  It's much better to laugh at it here, than to feel slighted and stay silently fuming. 

No Names though. Just the incredulous/funny incident.

Edited by Vaughan_Rarius
Remind people to edit or omitt names out of story.

Just now, Vaughan_Rarius said:

Actually, I think its a fun topic to share some experiences where some players behaviour is quite incredulous and where in the game it is meant to incite drama,  here we can laugh at such behaviour and know we are not alone.

Chill and enjoy the funny, the strange and wierd behaviour of some in the game.  It's much better to laugh at it here, than to feel slighted and stay silently fuming. 

I agree, as long as we do not Name and Shame, it's just a few funny anecdotes and 'OMG Really!?' moments.

One more from me then:

I was looking around in the 'Public Fuck Park' room, back when it first opened. I get a PM with a pretty decently written purple text emote about a guy putting his hands on my hips and inching my indecently short skirt up. Pretty standard so far... BUT, as i panned my camera around, I don't see the guy anywhere...

Turns out he was emoting that, from CLEAR across the whole park. Like 25 meters away easy. I was feeling kinda snarky at that moment so I replied with a "((Impressive reach there Stretch...))" And then from his side, nothing, dead silence.  It made me chuckle about the sheer silliness of writing out a realistic RP Emote, and not bothering to actually MOVE your char.

39 minutes ago, Ross said:

sort of like when you tried lecturing @Adara in the married and playing 3dx thread when she gave her opinion on the subject?

Grins.  No.  Completely different. We were discussing RL. I would gladly discuss it with you and rehash it again but in PM.  I would say the same things to her again that I said in that post as I am sure she would do the same.  But this is not that topic and this is very different conversation.

Few months ago I was on Love Island waiting for V and there was a good friend of ours there.  I said hello to him in the usual way and gave him a hug.  He hugged me back and we found two chairs to sit in.  He started to ask me basic questions which I answered freely as did he. I was chatting away to him and he was answering politely when suddenly, he said something to me... that was a pass. I was shocked as this was not the norm for our usually polite and respectful friend. Then i looked closely and realized his name was exactly the same as my friends name save for 1 letter... when I challenged him, he said... I thought you was chatting me up and well... I was very flattered.

Not all colds are meant to be colds. 

On 10/6/2019 at 9:51 AM, MeiLing said:

facepalm-emoji.jpg

It is a SEX GAME. Each one has one's fantasy... some love the idea of cuckold, other love the BDSM... take it easy... none of us is the center of the world. None of us is perfect.  You don't like this behaviour: ignore button... this topic is...pathetic

There's plenty of people role playing 'cheating wife/husband'. So why they do this to people in exclusive relationship. They're troll. They're not role playing. What they want is drama, but I agree. Just ignore them and move on. They end up disappearing anyway and will reappear under the guise of a new name in a few week. It's always the same kind of people who does this.

One day, early in our relationship, I was slow dancing and chatting to my future wife when out of the blue, I was asked by a strange girl “How many times did you make your girl orgasm last night?”

I was rather amused by such a direct question so asked my girl if she knew her.

Turned out that this girl was begging my future wife not to see one of their mutual lovers (not me) as he gave this girl really good orgasms.

Of course, my girl answered. “All her lovers give great orgasms.”

I guess this girl was so curious, she just had to ask me!

Now, it’s probably me, but the only reason I can think of for a girl to make such an approach is to cause Drama, between lovers. 

It didn’t work and we are still good friends with the guy concerned to this day.

Of course, I had to answer this girl in a very positive light... “At least 5. My neighbours think my name is “Omar Godd!”  :P

tenor.gif?itemid=15243000

At the urging of the OP I've been asked to spread this topic to include the many head games used by some on this game.  I was brand new to the game when this happened and I tell it without using names but for the purpose of warning the newbs of what can and does happen on this game.  

I had followed a guy....for the story telling known as AviOne…..from another game.  We had been together several months and had just married on that game.  When we came to 3DX he encouraged me to explore the game on my own saying he trusted me and wanted me to have fun here.  I fought the idea as HE was my only purpose to be here.  It turned into a daily conversation so I soon tired of the topic.  I created an alt so that no one else would know it was me....but he knew.  When I entered Sins I had about 5 different messages from other guys having a fun Friday afternoon.  I took a screenshot of the messages blinking and sent to him saying "See what you've done?!" 

Within a few minutes one of the original five....for purpose of this story will be known as AviTwo….asked me to dance and I accepted.  All we did was slow dance at Sins and had  nice conversation.  I did not stay long and logged off game.  That evening when AviOne returned home from work he invited me private.  He was very upset and accused me of doing many different things with AviTwo.  He told me others sensed it was me and told him of all these actions I'd done.  He was accusing me of being unfaithful even though he was the one to tell me to "explore" the game. I insisted to him...FOR HOURS....that this was all lies.  That I had NOT done anything but dance with AviTwo. He insisted that I had and wanted me to give him details.  I was in tears of frustration and hurt because he would not believe Me over the word of strangers who only suspected this was me.  He finally decided to believe me and we called it a night as I was exhausted from the grilling, yelling and tears.

The next day as I waited for AviOne to return from work I saw AviTwo dancing with another chick across the room.  To avoid more drama, and without a work I walked up to and iggied AviTwo.

Within moments I got a very angry pm from AviOne.  Asking me why I had ignored him.  Once again I fought actions I did not take.  Since I was new to the game it took me a few minutes to realize that AviOne and AviTwo were the same man.  He was very aware that I had not done anything worth the ugliness he put me through the night before.

This guy still makes contact with me from time to time on AviThree, AviFour and AviFive.  I sure do miss the ability to iggy the whole account instead of just the avi.

Have anything like this happen to you?

Edited by SusanLouisa

On 10/14/2019 at 1:54 PM, SusanLouisa said:

I had followed a guy....for the story telling known as AviOne…..from another game.  We had been together several months and had just married on that game.  When we came to 3DX he encouraged me to explore the game on my own saying he trusted me and wanted me to have fun here.  I fought the idea as HE was my only purpose to be here.  It turned into a daily conversation so I soon tired of the topic.  I created an alt so that no one else would know it was me....but he knew.  When I entered Sins I had about 5 different messages from other guys having a fun Friday afternoon.  I took a screenshot of the messages blinking and sent to him saying "See what you've done?!" 

Susan if you don't like something just don't do it and your friend is a moron. Should never been a daily conversation. One 'no' should have been enough. Just walk away if you don't like something. You don't owe some sweaty little pushy jerk anything.

1 hour ago, Cephei said:

Susan if you don't like something just don't do it and your friend is a moron. Should never been a daily conversation. One 'no' should have been enough. Just walk away if you don't like something. You don't owe some sweaty little pushy jerk anything.

You are right of course and had he just been a friend I would have.  But I put value on vows.