3DXChat Community

I...Me...My...

Lilcal

I'm writing this diary here as I have been reading the forums, as I do often, and once again am... I don't know.. irritated?  disgusted?  doesn't matter the word I suppose,  just that I'm moved to post about the crap I see going on in the announcements section right now.  Im writing here as to not gum up that topic any more than it already is with this topic.  But make no mistake that this is in direct response to that.  

I don't care about the arguments being made over who gets more what.. what poses should or should not be implemented.. we are not ever going to come to a unanimous consensus there.  We all come from different places and play this game in diff ways. So to my way of thinking that means there will always be huge differences in perspectives there.  However what I do care about is this false narrative of a few women speaking for us all. AGAIN!  Once again I see the "us girls"  "we women" shit that I'm so very opposed to.  I will state flat out, as I have done in the past, that no other woman here or anywhere in the world speaks for me, or anyone but themselves.  Because we share a vagina in common does not mean you know anything about what I have been through or go through in game or anywhere else.  I have read that "us women go through a lot" in game because of the way other men choose to play.  "We women" get accused of being men, "we women" have to deal with these men playing women so much that it ruins the game for "everyone else".    I don't care about the "majority" as will inevitably be brought up.  "US women"  "We women" spoken by one or two ppl is not the majority of anything.  And even if it were  the majority does not speak for all.  Does not speak for me.   I am a woman.. I was fortunate enough to be born into the body that matches my spirit, so I have had a vagina my entire life.  I say this only to show that I AM the "we women" that is purportedly being spoken for.  I have never, and I repeat NEVER been accused of being a man in any serious manner (of course some rando that I didn't even know has said such to try and get someone arguing with them.) But I have never been accused of it by anyone that mattered or knows me even a little bit.  I DO NOT have a regular problem with this and it DOES NOT ruin my game.  I have been playing in 3dx for around 4 years now, and played another game such as this for 6 years before that.  In all that time this has NEVER been a big issue for me.  Have I experienced some drama revolving around lies and fakes.. of course!  Do I expect honesty in my friendships.. yes I do!  I have stated so many times and will many more.  These are my expectations of the ppl who choose to interact with me.  I don't expect anyone to follow my rules expect for the ppl who choose to interact with me,  these are my boundaries and they are allowed to be set wherever I want them.  Do I expect all women to feel this way simply because I do?  Hell no!  Does everyone respect those boundaries?  Hell no!  Is my game ruined because of this?  Again  Hell no!  I simply don't give that kind of power to another person, with the exception of my children, there is no one in this world who has the power to break me, ruin me, or anything of the sort.  I have a very large pool of friends,  I am the social sort. I have said in the past that this is my main reason for being here.  These friends are both men and women, both old and new.  some I would consider real friends and some are just chat my ass off in local kinda friends.  I am not scared to meet new people nor do I have a hard time making new friends because of this distrust or whatever that is such a big deal that it gets brought up in every damn thread by one woman speaking for "us women".  This thing that is said to have driven "us women" out of the game is simply not my experience.  I, as an independent, hold your head up high proud woman actually find that sentiment to be sad, to be degrading even.  The strong women in my life simply would never give anyone that kind of power!  No one is going to run my ass out of game, tell me how I should play , ruin my good time or bring me to my knees in any manner.   I as a strong, independent woman believe that I am responsible for protecting me and mine.  I will never whine about equality while in the same breath beg for protections from having hurt feelings.  I will even go further and add that if you as a person, regardless of gender, have the same problems over and over with the same kind of ppl..  look in the mirror!  (Of course I acknowledge there are extreme and law violating behaviors that are never the fault of the victim and I am not speaking about those things here).  

Once again I say speak for yourself, because you sure as shit don't speak for me!

16 hours ago, Ross said:

This diary thing is nice, maybe i should start one 🤔

3DX is still cleaning up from the one you just had deleted a few months ago when you got banned from forums RobT. It is rumored they heard your asinine 80,000 posts come crashing down as far south as your mom’s basement. Are you sure it would be a good idea to start another one?

And I was just recently thinking this forum didn't seem to have any controversies any more... but it seems very clear it just has the same ones from the past, endlessly repeated. 

I've not read the thread in question but I can predict roughly what it's about and who you are referring to. Reading your comments, I was tempted to find it, but.. well... I don't want to ruin my own day for me.

3 minutes ago, Ross said:

Interestingly enough my mother lives in a ranch style house so no basement but nice try sunshine . not to mention my name is Ross, not Rob.

I wont be replying to your childish insults any longer, just wanted to educate you on house layouts.   Adios amigo 

By ranch style home you mean a double wide in a trailer park Rob. Already heard all about it. Take care.