3DXChat Community

I had mixed feelings about Deleting Topics, yet was leaning towards users monitoring their own topics.

However, I found this post yesterday and it changed my mind.

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:30 PM, SusanLouisa said:

Gizmo, this is not about your reasons for deleting topics.  However, please keep in mind that when you delete a topic you take points away from all who have posted in them.  Whether they are 'liked' posts or actual comments in the topic, our numbers drop.  With all due respect, if you are going to have Leaderboards and encourage this type of competition, then please respect the impact it has on the participants when you delete a full topic.  

If this is true, and we loose points when a Topic is deleted, then I'm completely opposed to deleting Topics.... Ever!

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Vaughan_Rarius said:

What a shame my firearms topic was removed.

I personally thought it was an interesting subject to discuss. Thanks to Ross and SusyL for taking part in the discusion.

Or perhaps it Violated the End User License Agreement...

2.03. Any bad comments and / or discussions based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sexual preferences, rape and underage sex are prohibited.

Just my opinion though

There was Nothing on race,  nationality, religion, culture, sexual preference, rape or underage sex.

Discussion was on firearms, needless loss of life and why laws were not being tightened.

The discussion was interesting and not one bad word, nor insulting behaviour by persons involved. 

Edited by Vaughan_Rarius

11 minutes ago, Vaughan_Rarius said:

There was Nothing on race,  nationality, religion, culture, sexual preference, rape or underage sex.

Discussion was on firearms, needless loss of life and why laws were not being tightened.

The discussion was interesting and not one bad word, nor insulting behaviour by persons involved. 

I didn't read the prior thread, so I don't know

1 hour ago, Vaughan_Rarius said:

Clue:  The only country that kids are gunned down in schools and NOTHING is done.  

But this sure is negative and about my country

The dicussion was about firearms, children killed and why nothing is being done. That in itself is negative, no matter the country.

That quote above was in answer to a question posed in another topic  and I didnt mention a country as you can see. However in saying that... its true - kids are being gunned down and nothing is being done. 

3 minutes ago, Ross said:

you guys are talking about acting like grown ups yet throwing a tantrum because a thread was deleted. True or not, the subject has NOTHING to do with 3dx and should have been removed. Not to mention its against the rules. We get it, its a bad thing but instead of trying to rant about it in a forum for a sex game, might want to contact your senators or something like that. You arent going to change anything going on and on about it here. Not to mention most are playing this game to get away from the horrors of real life, not to be reminded of it.

This

Yes, I know that hiding head in the sand is now considered to be adult, but some remain traumatized by the violence and need a place to vent with others who feel the same.  We are not talking politics. We are talking grief.  To use a phrase from you Ross, if you don't like it keep scrolling.  It was not meant to offend anyone.  Along with second amendment rights there are FIRST amendment rights.  You, Ross, are the one who keeps trying to bring politics into it.  We just want the violence to stop.  How I address it in real life, of course, is exactly how you described, but I did not suggest others do the same because THAT, of course, would be political.

30 minutes ago, Vaughan_Rarius said:

gundiscussion-335x350.jpg

This. 

Tantrum indeed lol. 

For what it's worth, I don't own a gun....but gun control, gun violence, individual citizens rights, mental health deficiencies and country's amendments are against the rules to discuss here for good reason.  And this is my last post on this.