3DXChat Community

Movement: WASD

Alicia-T

On 10/4/2019 at 1:11 PM, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

"WASD" was able to use long time ago. Devs wasn`t able to fix the glitch and did a simple thing...they just deleted "wasd" style of movement. 

We never had WASD character control in the game. And we don’t plan to add it, because then 2 hands will be occupied ;)

29 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

We never had WASD character control in the game. And we don’t plan to add it, because then 2 hands will be occupied ;)

Really? I had. It was 2014. Nice joke. Or I am wrong? How did we use wasd while sitting and was able to turn around our characters?

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

30 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

And we don’t plan to add it, because then 2 hands will be occupied ;)

When we going through any doors, we should click it many times. With wasd it would be more comfortable and less problematic. At any place with big amount of people, it is a hell to walk between people (who usually dancing or moving) without clicking on another character by mistake. When we`re walking around we don`t need to use any hand for any sexual action. I got your humor, but wasd can be really helpful.

ps: i still think that we had wasd.

• 7 months later...

Hello Guys,

I am new to the community and I am trying in both VR and Screen but My experience is ruined with the controls ;) 

I might do someting wrong, the character won't stop moving forward and this is quite annoying,

how do you prevent your character from walking , running in one direction continuously ?

I guess normally my character should only move while I am holding the mouse right button ?

thanks for the Tips ;)

It would be great if you had both WASD and Point and Click.

WASD is superior for small adjustments, close quarters and is more natural. It is better for Tag or Catch and Fuck games.

Point and Click is great for long distances.

Edited by THX

On 10/7/2019 at 1:22 PM, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

When we going through any doors, we should click it many times. With wasd it would be more comfortable and less problematic. At any place with big amount of people, it is a hell to walk between people (who usually dancing or moving) without clicking on another character by mistake. When we`re walking around we don`t need to use any hand for any sexual action. I got your humor, but wasd can be really helpful.

ps: i still think that we had wasd.

If you click "behind" the door (on the floor) instead of on the door itself you walk right past it as you should.

On 10/7/2019 at 2:58 PM, Gizmo said:

@☙𝔼𝕩❧ Thank you for explanation. WASD is not planned on the moment. But I will take it in mind for the future development.

You could make the door "invisible" for movement clicks and that problem is solved 🙄
And then we could have the avatar sync fixed instead, so you don't see people walking into walls endless or in a different spot than where they actually are 😋

Edited by MissD