3DXChat Community

Reporting System

reasoner512

Why don't we get a feedback email about the players we're reported about? We do not know whether the players we reported receive a penalty or not. Today I reported another underage roleplayer.

2 or 3 pedophile players I reported before had punishment. But I learned myself about what happened to them.

Also Spam and Harassment / Insult is a joke. Don't even bother yourselves to report anyone about that. A player doing any kind of racism, insulting to people, also stalking and insulting to his all ex girlfriends in game. Probably over 10 players reported him and nothing happened. I think @Gizmo take every insult and racism as roleplay / raceplay.

Well if there'll be a feedback system after every report, we can understand who is punished, who isn't punished and why from customer support.

13 minutes ago, reasoner512 said:

Why don't we get a feedback email about the players we're reported about? We do not know whether the players we reported receive a penalty or not. Today I reported another underage roleplayer.

2 or 3 pedophile players I reported before had punishment. But I learned myself about what happened to them.

Also Spam and Harassment / Insult is a joke. Don't even bother yourselves to report anyone about that. A player doing any kind of racism, insulting to people, also stalking and insulting to his all ex girlfriends in game. Probably over 10 players reported him and nothing happened. I think @Gizmo take every insult and racism as roleplay / raceplay.

Well if there'll be a feedback system after every report, we can understand who is punished, who isn't punished and why from customer support.

Well in the past I have repeatedly submitted a report against incest and rape rooms but nothing is done with it, apparently everything here is considered normal.
At least have no illusion that something is being done with it.

15 minutes ago, NickyLove said:

Well in the past I have repeatedly submitted a report against incest and rape rooms but nothing is done with it, apparently everything here is considered normal.
At least have no illusion that something is being done with it.

When I reported some players in World Chat about insults and offensive jokes against black people and muslims I thought they don't get punished because the %95 of this game is white men and @Gizmo think this is normal. Then I realized that you insult to what race, religion, gender doesn't matter you do not get punished.

So if he add a feedback system, we can understand why they don't get any punishment

Edited by reasoner512

Very smart. Did Gizmo say somewhere that this is normal? Any arguments? How did you realize?

Punishment can be different as warning by words. If developers will ban people by every report at start, they will lose half of 3dxchat.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

39 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Very smart. Did Gizmo said somewhere that this is normal? Any arguments? How did you realize?

Punishment can be different as warning by words. If developers will ban people by every report at start, they will lose half of 3dxchat.

There's stages of punishmets, can warn via email or start with 24 hours depends of insult / harassment. I don't say ban people, it's punishment there's a difference right? I can show you one screenshot full of racism from a player and it wasn't a raceplay. Do you know what happened? No punishment even for 24 hours. In any game and any community, extreme racism penalty is permaban. This is the problem and everyone who used harassment / insult report know that this report page means nothing.

Okay I will be kind, I know you are hungry for attention but just leave my topic alone. Don't try hard to find something against my points. Thank you.

Edited by reasoner512

2 hours ago, reasoner512 said:

There's stages of punishmets, can warn via email or start with 24 hours depends of insult / harassment. I don't say ban people, it's punishment there's a difference right? I can show you one screenshot full of racism from a player and it wasn't a raceplay. Do you know what happened? No punishment even for 24 hours. In any game and any community, extreme racism penalty is permaban. This is the problem and everyone who used harassment / insult report know that this report page means nothing.

Okay I will be kind, I know you are hungry for attention but just leave my topic alone. Don't try hard to find something against my points. Thank you.

I am hungry to debate, not for attention. While I have my right to post here, I will post.  I just didn`t like that you started to attack a newcomer tomorrow by no reason. 

Any punishment in 3dxhat can be done in different time. One month sometimes, sometimes more or less. I can`t get why, maybe because of lack of moderators. Someone insulted me in wc 4 years ago and he was punished in 24 hours. Another one was punished in 3-4 weeks. I know it because I had dialogue with them. It would be great if it was faster, but it's the way it is.

3 hours ago, reasoner512 said:

Also Spam and Harassment / Insult is a joke. Don't even bother yourselves to report anyone about that.

I remember one person insulted me and wished that I kill myself. I reported them and after that have not seen them in game after this for months already, I also asked a few friends if they saw them – they have not seen them either in a long time.

2 hours ago, reasoner512 said:

When I reported some players in World Chat about insults and offensive jokes against black people and muslims I thought they don't get punished because the %95 of this game is white men and @Gizmo think this is normal. Then I realized that you insult to what race, religion, gender doesn't matter you do not get punished.

So if he add a feedback system, we can understand why they don't get any punishment

You are absolutely right and yes of course you would like an answer as to why nothing is being done about it, but I fear that we can wait a long time for that. It seems that everything is accepted, such as insults regarding race, religion and sexual orientation. Worldchat is full of them every day and reporting makes no sense because nothing is being done with it anyway.
It is also much easier for sexgamedevil management to close their eyes and collect money from any user who is still registering.
In addition to the many who leave the game, they desperately need it.

3 minutes ago, NickyLove said:

You are absolutely right and yes of course you would like an answer as to why nothing is being done about it, but I fear that we can wait a long time for that. It seems that everything is accepted, such as insults regarding race, religion and sexual orientation. Worldchat is full of them every day and reporting makes no sense because nothing is being done with it anyway.

I guess it's hard for them to separate – where it is dirty talk or raceplay and where it is real insults and racism.

57 minutes ago, Xizl said:

I remember one person insulted me and wished that I kill myself. I reported them and after that have not seen them in game after this for months already, I also asked a few friends if they saw them – they have not seen them either in a long time.

Most of those types of insults are done using alts, you see them around doing that for just a day or maybe a few days, then they vanish. Or at least that was the way it was when I was last in. You could tell who had made alts just to go in WC and insult, they always went overboard and didn't care what was against the TOS or not. They would always get reported, but my bet is they would vanish because the owner just deleted the alt more likely than getting a ban.

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

There was a rape room owner and he punished for 3 days, also a player who has underage girl illustrations in gallery punished for 2 or 3 days and forced to delete pictures.

Pedophilia and treatening to death can get perma ban. But random insults, harassment even racism gets literally nothing. A player known as toxic from almost whole 3dxchat, insulted to my friend's race, nationality 6 months ago. Reported and nothing happened, continued to login everyday and still playing.

I don't support insta ban even for racists. At least a 24-48 hours ban can restrain them. Maybe they get punishment 20-30 days later for 24 hours I can't know. This is why feedback important. If we get an email ' we have reviewed your report and punished xxx player/ we didn't punish' we can know what happened.

Edited by reasoner512

6 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Exactly. If you do offtopic, this is a garbage for a topic. Btw, we are doing it right now and I still think that it is stupid lol A way better to delete all offtopic and go back to the topic, more better to do not start it.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

5 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

If you do offtopic, this is a garbage for a topic

I were arguing your position, the one your topic was about. It was not off topic. At least from my point of view. Maybe from your point of view offtopic is everything that topic starter will consider as an offtopic, I don't know, but even if it's so – I don't share such a believes. But yeah, right now we doing offtopic.

Edited by Xizl

14 minutes ago, Xizl said:

I were arguing your position, the one your topic was about. It was not off topic. At least from my point of view. Maybe from your point of view offtopic is everything that topic starter will consider as an offtopic, I don't know, but even if it's so – I don't share such a believes. But yeah, right now we doing offtopic.

By "garbage," I meant offtops, insults, and so on. I didn't mean anyone's opinion.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

• Gizmo locked this topic

Locked.

2.10. Discussion of disciplinary actions, or any other sanction bans made by facilitator or administration in all game channels and / or forum is prohibited. This category includes creating comments or threads on the forum to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character, account (forum and / or game) using chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a forum moderator or Developer.