3DXChat Community

Water level

Stacee

This may be a noob question, if so I apologize, but if you can't ask here, where can you? I've noticed in pretty much all of my builds that were done before the release of the new 64 bit client that when I had built near the ocean level, now the water comes through my ground level. The texture of the ground area near the water is shiny, and the waves "white cap" through the ground. I change my water level from 0 to -.7 and save it and that does the trick, but even though I save it, when I load the room again, the water is still there coming back through again. Does anyone else experience this, and if so, is there a fix that you know of short of moving all of the items in the room upward? That seems like it would be an almost impossible solution. Any help? Thanks guys n gals :)

I didnt try since a while but the editor wasnt saving the water level if you changed it and you had to redo it each time you load the room. I ended up by moving all my props up to adapt to default sea level.

This is how ya do eet, listen ups peeps.

Tha very last thing ya do before exiting the Editor, The VERY LAST THING ya should do is click on tha Water Level Value you have and hit ENTER, then tha very next ting ya do is EXIT.

Build - Save To File _ Scratch yaself if ya needs to - then.... What is eet peeps? All together Meows...… Click Water LEVEL VALUE and hit ENTER on keyboard and then EXIT!

Dis problem should have been fixed bah nows , along with saving builder options. Even better let us not have tha water in tha first place as we aren't all building Beach houses and Islands :P

• 2 weeks later...