3DXChat Community

MariaFun and Genevie Wedding

Charity Fine

MariaFun(Germany) and Genevie (Colorado I think) are getting married. They have graciously asked me to host the Wedding at my Goth Ballroom. Friday evening September 27 at 8:00 P.M. (U.S. Central time) the festivities will begin. Please stop by and congratulate the lovely couple.

MariaFun Wedding.jpg

Edited by Charity Fine

omg all was so nice my friends have made us our wedding day to the best day in our life.

Our special thanks are going to Jowie who has done the wedding Chapel so lovely and did the ceremony for us.

And also our special thanks are going to Daniela, Melinda and Mony. They offered us the 3 Tulips club to have our first party there and decorated the club so nice and additional Daniela made the music during the wedding ceremony and for our party she played also wonderful music.

And last but not least our special thanks to Charity she offered us her Ballroom to have there also a ceremony and a party in the US time zone .  She has also decorated the ballroom so nice and she played the music for our second party so nice.  

We want to thank you all for your hard work. I'm still flashed that you did this all for us. I ever think its not enough to say only thank you. We promise to do all what we can when somebody of you needs us.

Additional we want to thank all who were with us at our wedding day.

Maria & Genevie

Maria_Ring.thumb.png.baa1f99787aacdceaf33381974865611.png

Edited by Mariafun
change of picture position...

• 2 months later...