3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN! What do I do when the server is bugging out?

Koleen

So it looks like there is some kind of situation with the servers and a lot of us, or maybe ALL of us can't connect tonight (Saturday, September 21, 209 as of say, 7:30 PM EST)

My question is: What else can we do with our Saturday night?

Dance #8 in your bedroom alone?

Find an ACTUAL cold beer that costs $35?

Try on every combination of clothes in your real closet?

Read that massive Swingset PDF?

Rebuild your house offline and hope it comes up when the server works again?

Tune into Radio Free Outer Haven and flick the bean?

Read the forums for once?

Anyone have any suggestions?

9 minutes ago, PAWAW said:

yawn.. wahts wrong? gizmo dont tell us?

He never does, like he never says when announced updates will be released. We only know: The bigger the promise the later (or never) it will come. Here is no service and no communication with the users. Why should he? We pay, that's all it needs.

2 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

He never does, like he never says when announced updates will be released. We only know: The bigger the promise the later (or never) it will come. Here is no service and no communication with the users. Why should he? We pay, that's all it needs.

True Words!

35 minutes ago, LilLauraGER said:

we all know it, but we are still here, we love it and we hate it, thats our 3dxchat :)

so calm down, we will survive, hoping that is online back tomorow

Kisses laura

we all know it, but we are still here, we love it and we hate it, thats our 3dxchat :)

True

Enjoy calming down, but don' tell me what I should do, thank you. Being told what to do and not upsets me, not a crashed server.

Because nobody listens it’s the only mean we users have: Making things public again and again and hope the pressure to fix them increases. Calming down postings and Gizmo supporting thwarts this possibility.

Bugs have to be fixed, users deserve answers, announced updates have to have fixed time schedule, there has to be support on weekends. Every derivation has to be communicated with reasons.

Nuff said

41 minutes ago, LilLauraGER said:

Kisses laura

Wise words LilLauraGER. Now we can all watch a movie, listen to music, and masturbate of course. Have a nice day all and see you when servers are back up :D

With all the money that Gizmo get from subscriptions, he could hire someone for community management. Apply now ! lol

10 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

True

Enjoy calming down, but don' tell me what I should do, thank you. Being told what to do and not upsets me, not a crashed server.

Because nobody listens it’s the only mean we users have: Making things public again and again and hope the pressure to fix them increases. Calming down postings and Gizmo supporting thwarts this possibility.

Bugs have to be fixed, users deserve answers, announced updates have to have fixed time schedule, there has to be support on weekends. Every derivation has to be communicated with reasons.

Nuff said

sicher hast du recht moon, aber ich wollte dich nicht beinflussen in deinen emotionen, aber beruhigen ist besser als sich über etwas ärgen was wir nicht ändern können

Edited by LilLauraGER

1 hour ago, Feuermond said:

For this time I have to correct myself: There was support on the weekend, thank you, Gizmo.

Edited by Feuermond

On 9/22/2019 at 5:55 AM, Robi said:

There is already a topic for server down ...

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6657-server-down/page/60/

Sorry, Robi, this was not supposed to be a discussion on the state of the server, just a lighthearted exchange while we were waiting for the system to come back.  I wanted to spread a little levity because I knew if I was feeling frustrated, so were a lot of people.  I'm glad so many 3DX friends checked in, too.  Not getting on the server is a little like being dis-invited to a party!