3DXChat Community

Music bug fixed?

danididit

I didn't have an issue with music before today's update @Gizmo & @Lisa other than I had no music when I'd go to character editor as soon as I signed on or the music from previous room would still be heard while in there (character editor).

Now? Well I tried a couple different things.

1. I logged on, went to C.E., next I went to Sin, then back to my room (I could still hear music from Sin), and finally I went to a different public room. I could hear the music from that room plus music from Sin still. I even went into settings and turned music off and nothing happened. I had to log off in order for music to go away

2. I logged back on, went to C.E., and went to a couple of different public rooms (not Sin or Fresno, rooms shared by others) and music would change, then went to Sin (music changed) then went back to my room and I could still hear music from Sin

Again, before today I had no issues with music. The only issue/problem I had was when going to C.E.: when first logging on, no music. Or going to C.E. after leaving a room I could still hear music from the last room until I either went back to my apartment where I had no music then there wouldn't be any music or if I went to another room, music would change

Edit/Update: The only place I've had this issue with is Sin Club. All other 3dx owned rooms seem to work fine

Edited by danididit

Gizmo. first, I had heard that the original music bug had been fixed, but then I went to Valkman's room where his music stream was dropping.  Not as much as it had been but enough for us all to realize it had not been fixed.  When I returned to my own room I realized that I could still hear his stream.  After about 20 minutes I thought maybe if I go to another room with music it will stop so I headed to love island and found I heard both streams at the same time.  I returned to my room and the layered streams continue.  I attempted to stop it by changing sound settings and that has had no impact.  Logging off game each time we want to change rooms is going to get old fast.

I take advantage of this post to say there is another bug with this update with music..

for me when i log on and enter room music will work for some minutes then will be cut and only way to get music back it's for me to restart. i tryed everything,  in settings, disable radio switch room re-enable. only thing didn't tested it's to delete and install back 3dx possibly my update was corrupted or something like that

34 minutes ago, Nique said:

Music in some rooms but not others  was in Daemi's room had no music toggled radio on and off, logged off,reloaded room no music.

went to another user room Icebox's had music

I got the same. Daemi no music but ok at the Tulip. Often no music at Silver dollar or Generator but i can have music in other places.

Players use different streaming services of their choice. If you don’t hear the music in user room, it’s probably due to problems with the streaming service in your country, or problems connecting to this streaming service from your location.

9 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Players use different streaming services of their choice. If you don’t hear the music in user room, it’s probably due to problems with the streaming service in your country, or problems connecting to this streaming service from your location.

Never had this issue until last 2 days since patch