3DXChat Community

Swim Fast

SusanLouisa

5 hours ago, MikeyDee said:

I assume the flying is the cam control speed?  

I would the love fast swim option and heck why not have a few different strokes? maybe some actual swimwear for guys at long last ?

You just can't pull off a "Daniel Craig" with a waterlogged, overladen cotton gusset ;)  

Yes, Mikey which is what all refer to it in game.  "Im flying...."  "Gonna fly around a bit to see the room"  and now they have upped the speed of it as you know.  

I think men are deserving a great many upgrades in the wardrobe so yes  proper swimwear would be a great addition.

On 9/15/2019 at 3:16 PM, SusanLouisa said:

Are you even in game Leeloo?  

Tsss... Tipycal question of people thinking too fast. 

Yes i'm in game since 6 years, if you seek for me in game , ask Rukyaa. You can see me often in sin club around 18h french time.

Edited by Leeloo

13 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

Tsss... Tipycal question of people thinking too fast. 

Yes i'm in game since 6 years, if you seek for me in game , ask Rukyaa. You can see me often in sin club around 18h french time.

Not so much typical as you do not need to be in game to be on forum.  There are many here who are not in game.  It would explain why you did not know or understand the word "FLY" to describe the "FLY CAM".

Sure, but the way you asked the "are you even in game leeloo" sounded like a "why do you speak of it as you probably don't play the game at all". But maybe i misinterpreted it, the problem in forums is that when we don't use the little yellow faces, we don't know on which tone what is writen is uuhhh... well... writen.

The same way you was thinking i was agressive in the previous topic lol (Ps: don't mind the "lol", i often end my sentences by a lol)

Edited by Leeloo
another typo, sorry

2 hours ago, Charity Fine said:

I agree with the fast swim! It takes 7 minutes to swim from my ballroom to the lighthouse! Now I know someone will say why not move the lighthouse closer! Atmosphere babe, atmosphere...

For now you can just use the teleport trick and you get there instantly without swimming

14 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

Thank you for suggesting the obvious.  We are aware. In that case no need to run either right?

Maybe learn to read and understand text first and then type :) I said for now she can use the teleport trick since swimming takes 7 minutes, never have i said that swimming fast would not be a good idea ;)

20 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

Thank you for suggesting the obvious.  We are aware. In that case no need to run either right?

Well, talking of the run, i can't say the avatar have a feminine running animation. Unless they changed it since the last time i've run 1 or 2 years ago lol

So to anwser your question, no, the run is not really needed either :)

Edited by Leeloo

7 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

Well, talking of the run, i can't say the avatar have a feminine running animation. Unless they changed it since the last time i've run 1 or 2 years ago lol

So to anwser your question, no, the run is not really needed either :)

By you.  You care not what others want/need.  Thank you so much for letting us know that.  

and you, you take everything to the first degree. you need to work on your humor sense (but maybe you have not at all). and if you think i don't care what others want you are wrong. But seeing your agressivity against me, it's sure i don't care at all what YOU want/need

18 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

and you, you take everything to the first degree. you need to work on your humor sense (but maybe you have not at all). and if you think i don't care what others want you are wrong. But seeing your agressivity against me, it's sure i don't care at all what YOU want/need

Good thing you are not in charge of deciding if we get to fast swim then.  I am aggressive towards you?  Why do you think that is?  Because I fight back?  For many reasons I so regret deleting the first time I posted my suggestion to up the speed on the swim feature.  It would be much clearer then as to why I am on the offensive with you.  And you are correct.  I do Not find your comments at all funny. But I do thank you for drawing attention to my post.

well i wasn't agressive at all here or in the previous version of this topic. It's only you who took badly what i was talking. If i remember well, what i've told in there was "Since when can we fly ? You should take care what you are smoking" and if it's the "you should take care what you are smoking" that disturbed you, it mean you really have no humor sense because this is a joke often used between friendly peoples to tell someone is wrong.

1 minute ago, Leeloo said:

well i wasn't agressive at all here or in the previous version of this topic. It's only you who took badly what i was talking. If i remember well, what i've told in there was "Since when can we fly ? You should take care what you are smoking" and if it's the "you should take care what you are smoking" that disturbed you, it mean you really have no humor sense because this is a joke often used between friendly peoples to tell someone is wrong.

As the parent of a recovering heroin addict I find no reference to drug use funny.

and so you are upset at me just because i did a joke without even knowing that ? I apologize then but don't need your forgiveness, peoples judging others so easyly don't interrest me.

Edited by Leeloo

Just now, Leeloo said:

and so you are upset at me just because i did a joke without even knowing that ? I apologize then but don't need your forgiveness, peoples judging others so easyly don't interrest me.

It was you who judged both my suggestion and my sense of humor without knowing the facts.  Not I.  

it was not judgements it was what i though plus a joke (bad due to your status maybe but a joke), and about your sense of humor it's not a judgment, it's a fact. And it's you who judged me unable to care what others need or want just because of this joke. Don't reverse the roles please.

4 hours ago, Leeloo said:

it was not judgements it was what i though plus a joke (bad due to your status maybe but a joke), and about your sense of humor it's not a judgment, it's a fact. And it's you who judged me unable to care what others need or want just because of this joke. Don't reverse the roles please.

They can read it all here for themselves.  No need for me to point it out. And you are quite right...I do not find you funny at all.

Edited by SusanLouisa