3DXChat Community

Kneeling pose and crawling animation

Xizi

3dxchat really needs this. These two are one of the very crucial things for making possible proper BDSM roleplay.  

Simple solo kneeling pose, without masturbation or any other activity. Just the display of submission. 

And crawling animation. Like walk/run but walk/run/crawl.

Some other submission poses would be nice too, but simple kneeling and crawling are really necessary stuff. 

@Gizmo please :rolleyes:

tumblr_lshc4gy4ry1qbitbyo1_1280.jpg

uxBSwiSxWKzchL4_OOsSEPNNiVnbguIK3igGZMqgS2Y.jpg

Well I haven't played in 3 years, and just as I rejoin the servers are down. However, I am surprised they still haven't implemented something like this. It's not like it's a difficult animation to integrate or anything, and as you stated it would do wonders for BDSM play, which used to be very lacking in 3DX. It really wouldn't be super hard to add a lot more animations, I'm kind of surprised how little has been added in 3 years of absence.

4 hours ago, SlvKathyBP said:

the table position they did in the masculine these days, but the feminine no or I'm wrong

No you are not wrong, they gave it only to hetero. Once again they forgot about lesbian community or even a reverse version as i suppose some men would like to sit on a woman's back... Wait what am i doing ?!!! I give them ideas for more hetero poses... Silly me ⚰️

I am a Slave and I am straight that centers ... the poses are good for all those who practice BDSM lesbian, transgender, gay ... they are addressed to all without distinction...

and in any case the male table laying is used by Mistress or Master Gay .. no straight, no lesbian no by transgender

Edited by SlvKathyBP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/15/2020 at 12:25 PM, PapaDom said:

Such poses and animations are indeed needed and would add more to the game's immersion. Both for BDSM and RP purpose, actually.

This has been demanded for many years, just like the accessories, such as blindfolds, gagballs, leg and arm spreaders, but all the while the dev's don't do anything about it and it seems that this is a taboo here.

This kind of thing would be incredibly hot. Specially crawling... good god. I feel shivers down my spine just from thinking about how good RP would get!
I managed to improvising a little bit in my constructions and kneeling is possible... It is not enough, you can't kneel anywhere, it is the bathroom pose turned a bit, so it is obviously not enough, but it already does the trick a little bit.

2020-01-24 21-00-03_2271.png

2020-01-24 21-00-11_2426.png

2020-01-24 21-00-31_2769.png

Thats a great idea.  We really need this

On 9/14/2019 at 7:03 PM, Xizl said:

3dxchat really needs this. These two are one of the very crucial things for making possible proper BDSM roleplay.  

Simple solo kneeling pose, without masturbation or any other activity. Just the display of submission. 

And crawling animation. Like walk/run but walk/run/crawl.

Some other submission poses would be nice too, but simple kneeling and crawling are really necessary stuff. 

@Gizmo please :rolleyes:

tumblr_lshc4gy4ry1qbitbyo1_1280.jpg

uxBSwiSxWKzchL4_OOsSEPNNiVnbguIK3igGZMqgS2Y.jpg

• 1 month later...