3DXChat Community

First day

Qween tesla

So where do I start lol. Um I think I may have took things a little fast with this guy and well to make it short and sweet I had to block him. Let’s just say by the end of the night I was calling my self a cow and much more 😂. I think when I get on today I am going to try and find that special someone and get that real intimate feels lol. But definitely enjoying every minute.

Remember that each person has different reasons for being here and different standards.  Some consider it just a game and don't let emotions play a part. Some look for their real life partnerships here, and some, like me, fall somewhere in the middle.  I have found magic here, but I am not looking for real life as fairy tale as it may sound.  So first figure out what you are looking for, set your parameters, and know that they are allowed to change once you have some in game experience.  My only advice would be to guard your personal information tighter than you would a real life relationship.  There is no need to share your rl picture, address or phone number.....if you wish to voice chat with someone there is skype and discord or kik.  Be careful.