3DXChat Community

Vaughan_Rarius

1 minute ago, Briana said:

I always thought 'SPAM' was for repeated words /phrases as you saying, explain me why Gizmo shutted down the SILENCE topix in that case

How can I explain the act I can`t understand myself? I can only hope that he will explain it.

Perhaps he wants an information forum only?Β  No Fun Allowed?Β  Either way it would be nice if the owners of the topics to be deleted would be notified and the topics identified to the community so we could properly prepare for those topics being removed from access.Β  Vaughan had a topic that he and I both used as a reference.Β  Not spam at all, but INFORMATIVE, of all free computer programs.Β  If topics like this are not allowed perhaps being told so and why would help so that contributors do not waste time and effort creating them.Β  We don't wish to break any rules, but if we are a community than communication is key.

Hmm, seems Change One Word has changed a bit since my last visit… this morning. πŸ˜• Though it’s fate far better than its kindred spirit… Silence. Gone, Poof along with all the fun, wit n interactivity it brought us. πŸ˜₯

Β 

One by One… they fall

Another ONE bites the dust

Whose gonna be next?

Β 

• Gizmo locked this topic