3DXChat Community

ROOMS Ranking system

Aliviax

I actually don't care how many are in a room. I look where my friends are and try to go there and support their rooms. There are a few rooms I truly enjoy because they have a core group (Lorelei's Jazzy Lounge comes to mind, Xail's BeeHive, the Honey's old beach, Jamie's hockey based RedLine, Skeeter's place, the old Brandywine and Vaughn's soap factory (miss that one), Kisha's gaming rooms, anything opened by Alivia, to name a few off the top of my head) and as such they don't need to advertise because numbers don't matter. Also, DJ's matter. I know I like to go where the music is to my taste. I prefer smaller rooms, it's more intimate and people seem friendlier and more laid back. I mean why have so many people that the room is crowded and you can't find the person you are looking for? 

For me it isn't a question of who is at the top, it's a question of the people that are there and the music being played. I have seen some truly marvelous rooms (like what was it Dracula's castle and the pirate ship and Hell) that were awesome builds but for whatever reason are no longer around. I have also been to rooms where it was just me and the person who opened it. 

I love what Olesya does and we should have building contests where once a month for a week builders show off their rooms and we can judge them and add stars perhaps by the rooms when on the list. You could say it would be a popularity contest but there are AWESOME builds that few people ever get to see because the people flock to the bigger rooms. 

Room surfing is your friend and opens you to builds that just are fantastic and someone took a great amount of time to build. THOSE are the rooms that should be recognized and shown off but sadly so many get such little traffic that the builder gives up and that is truly sad. I just would like to see some way to recognize the best builders and to find ways to populate rooms so they continue to open their beautiful rooms. 

I for one have tried to build but I have not the patience nor imagination needed to create something grand. So I am in true awe of those that do and I would love to see them get the recognition they so justly deserve.

We once upon a time had those building contests. People did build amazing things (shoutout to Redji and Manyasha!). But it all just caused a wave of drama. Builders and their friends downvoting other builds in order to promote their own, even dragging all their friends in, etc. etc. etc..

Just leave the things as they are. Just hop from room to room, look where your friends are and hang out with them or drag them over to a room you like. People are creative. THX for example made a whole lot of entertaining rooms. I'm still working on an adventure-room. Go where you enjoy to be. And if you want to have sex, go join a fuckroom, simple as that. There are dozens of them after all.

51 minutes ago, Xizl said:

It's a lot more pleasant to meet people, flirt and have sex in a well made room than in some concrete box with nothing but beds, couches and strip poles.

I said majority if you read carefully. There is thousands of active subscriptions at the moment. Except for a few hundred, they come to have sex for a few hours and then logout.

Not everyone living a life in sex game or sex game forum.

3 hours ago, reasoner512 said:

I said majority if you read carefully. There is thousands of active subscriptions at the moment. Except for a few hundred, they come to have sex for a few hours and then logout.

So what? That means that it's no difference for them to flirt and fuck in the barn, in some tasteless concrete box or in beautifully made location? I can't see where is logic in this.

3 hours ago, reasoner512 said:

Not everyone living a life in sex game or sex game forum.

And? How does this relate to having a sense of taste?

I would like the order to be like this:

1. Friends or Groups open to only Friends or Groups

2. Friend's rooms open publicly

3. Top 5 to 10 most populated

4. Most recently opened

Then off to the side, have 3-5 advertising slots that could be paid for by gold to bump or knock other rooms out of.. maybe allow to include an image or flier.

6 hours ago, ExHaran said:

It would be better to hang such politicians.

you dont agree? in giving the chance to 3 rooms instead 1 to be able to advertize them self by paying 300xgold for 1 min fixed time so their room be in fron page assuming we will have a share world menue with room categoriesas we said above like Music rooms sex rooms chill rooms,no one force noone to advertize  their room with 300 xgold :)

56 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

you dont agree? in giving the chance to 3 rooms instead 1 to be able to advertize them self by paying 300xgold for 1 min fixed time so their room be in fron page assuming we will have a share world menue with room categoriesas we said above like Music rooms sex rooms chill rooms,no one force noone to advertize  their room with 300 xgold :)

I don`t agree with politicans and taxes. 😏