3DXChat Community

ROOMS Ranking system

Aliviax

This yo-yo time happens  because of the gold system. People can advertise their room by the world/local chats. it wasnt a problem in the past. Everything depends of the host. Only host can show the work and be loved by people for that. 

It would be great to get this "sort by" feature in the room list like: sort by alphabet(name of the room and separetely name of the host), sort by amount of people in the room and many things here was said. Just delete this dishonest gold/top listing wars.

ps: one thing to add...just one.

Than more ideas we are creating, than less chances to get it. I hope people remember how fast was filled the wishlist at another forum topic.

Edited by ExHaran

On 9/8/2019 at 3:05 PM, RobPathfinder said:

The way it was before worked just fine. People who wanted their rooms on top put in their gold. More people explored more rooms that way as rooms were ranked by order of opening or last one to put gold into the room. I hope Gizmo does return it to the previous way of ranking.

Just this. Simple as that. No need to make things overcomplicated over a thing that worked for more then 4 years before someone had a brainfart.

4 hours ago, ExHaran said:

How do you think people was doing it 5 years ago?

5 years ago we could not share our rooms, we needed to use a trick to have more than one people in our room (ask one and then he/she wait then, ask another then another and they all have to accept in same time)

45 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

5 years ago we could not share our rooms, we needed to use a trick to have more than one people in our room (ask one and then he/she wait then, ask another then another and they all have to accept in same time)

5 years ago we could open our rooms for public and this topic about it.

The part of the system that sucks is unfortunately the part that can't be fixed, because it relys on human nature.  ON AVERAGE, People will go to where there are more people, because its more of a chance to meet someone, hook up, see interesting convo, etc.  

I often go to less occupied rooms that are interesting, and my personal room I rarely open to public but just friends.  But I do like the option to bump to top for a few to let people know the room is open.  

Actually one thing that would be helpful is if the bump to top lasted at least a few mins before someone can bump out.  

One thing I never get is why rooms already at or near the top bump themselves up .  A mystery to me 

Edited by moondance

well the second idea i gave with tag system such as dance rooms -sex rooms-chill rooms w/e can solve many stuff same time be fair n more organised and not that chaos u see now 

its will also break all competitions cause now rooms wont be in a single roow but in different tabs making a more fun game  also the 3 rooms advertizment on front page will allow 3dxchat keep having income from xgold but now way more as 3 rooms owners could spend xgold same time and all 3 be in front page for a fix amount of time giving them the chance their room be known an dppl potentially visit it :)

competition among  rooms benefits 3dxchat while creates drama  this idea keeps benefits 3dxchat while maintain a balance making it more fair organised  with not much competion among rooms =more fun 

i wanna mention that the idea behind this idea :) was to find a way that 3dxchat will keep having income from xgold while making game better for all so i had to think ideas that will keep a income for 3dxchat  and also be more fair for all n most important organized :)

On 9/8/2019 at 3:53 PM, Aliviax said:

well the idea can be like this ....

let me explain ..

Now we have short rooms by 3 categories 

1 each room owner is allowed to give only 1 tag so room is shorted in a  respected category ,why 1 tag only ? simple cause if more room owners could misslead tagging rooms as party n sex rooms n be in both tabs so yes only 1 tab for more clear shorting.

So you click a category lets say party rooms then u browse thu all party tag rooms .

then bellow we have a space that people can advertize their rooms 3 at any given time with 300xgold  in frint page  no time limit meaning that when another spend 300 xgold their room will be insta there allowing ppl spend xgold .

i think its a simple yet fair idea and everyone can get what they realy want :)

room ranking.png

Would kinda like if there would be some options under catalogue to add room descriptions and what not, also like options to add tags like Sex room, Roleplay etc.. it's easier for potential room goers to see what room is about before entering. I think this would also remove the need to do as much click baiting room titles to try get people to give the rooms a try, maybe also being able to post picture in certain resolution size from gallery or something to show how the room looks like.

5 hours ago, KimmyFox said:

Would kinda like if there would be some options under catalogue to add room descriptions and what not, also like options to add tags like Sex room, Roleplay etc.. it's easier for potential room goers to see what room is about before entering. I think this would also remove the need to do as much click baiting room titles to try get people to give the rooms a try, maybe also being able to post picture in certain resolution size from gallery or something to show how the room looks like.

exellent idea kimmy  i know shared room tab can be so much and so much more organized and beautifull

I don't see any necessary to raise this topic unless players trying to boost their rooms.

Well, 300 xGolds for ranking boost. It's fair enough, everyone gets daily gold if they're active.

If you wanted to be a daily famous room hosting here.

Buy extra XGolds, that's the way it should be.

Edited by Sammy

Wilps bumping a Room is just part of Advertizing eet along with any "Spamming" of WC.

Currently you can pay 300 Gold fo a mystery amount of time on top of tha list. Ah don't know about you but if ah paid money to have mah advertizment on a billboard in rl and then eet was ripped down in 30 secs because someone else paid fo theirs to be shown then ah wouldn't be happy. Have you eva placed fliers under windscreen wipers on cars to advertise a party and had someone else throw yours away and replace eet with their own fo their party, wilps this is tha system we have right meows. EET SUX! and totes unfair fo new players.

Granted those rooms that provide fun and a great place to go have "rep" and really have no need to top themselves, when ah see some well known rooms with over 50 peeps topping themselves then ah know tha room owner is on an ego trip trying to be number 1 LOL looks a lil lame but hey each ta their own ah guess :P

Fo tha small fry rooms who genuinely want mo peeps eets a combination of letting peeps know ya open and staying in tha list a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time and getting known. Rooms that are well known have been doing this for ages. All tha top rooms usually have been around fo a while, peeps know tha room name and host, they are usually in WC letting peeps know they are open, have advertised on tha Forums fo "events" so we all know when and where to go. If you just randomly open fo a few hours and don't advertise or let frands know and just sit at tha bottom of tha list then peeps may hop in randomly and poof because that's tha way eet is. Pop rooms have made effort in tha past and meows benefit from "rep".

Tha system was better before, if you shell out 300 then ya need ta know that what you are getting is worth eet. 300 fo 1 min is a rip off. A lotted amount of time on top to be pushed ta second on list after that time has ended and prolleh a kool off period before ya can top again.

Tha Room list needs to change along with tha frand list which is a jumbled mess, Rooms should be organized bah time opened and a room that has been opened fo a longer time should be higher on tha list, maybs this could be selected bah tha player how they want their lists organized, number of peeps, time opened, Sex Room or Dance Club or howevs ya wanted to list rooms.

Maybeh new playas or Rooms wif no peeps should be able to lock their doors and peeps can t leave once they enter :P or have a coupon day or sumtink, hey or magic potions we can place in pop pop rooms and their peeps get poofed into our rooms hehehehehehe Ermahgerds im on ta sumting here :P

Wilps mah jobbins is done once again and eets 

Allieeee AwaaaaaaaaaaY! 

Soopa Allie Awaaaaaaay!.jpg

On 9/16/2019 at 8:42 AM, Kupo69 said:

Yeah, room caregories and ranking system will be amazing. 

im realy into more organized shared rooms like categorizing rooms and everyone can choose what they want instead the current chaos that u see all rooms togeather , you want to go to a party u simply click party tab and u browse the party tagged rooms u want sex u click sex tab u want chill u click respected tab nice n clean :)

its even the smallest detail that make a game great fix a lil here fix a lil there n u have something realy cool :)

7 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

The goal in life for 3DX is for Gizmo to earn more money.

Nothing makes more money for Gizmo then TOP LISTING WARS!

You are fighting a lost cause.

you forgot the part i say 3 rooms can be in front page by spending 300xgold so its x3 more for 3dxchat :)

Just put a cooldown on the Gold Boost. So you can't have someone with a lot of gold just spam the Boost every time someone else does.

If there is a 30 Minute Cooldown on the Boost button, you take away a lot of the potential drama.

Or make the Boost incremental. 300Gold to boost the 1st time, 350 for the second within one hour, and so forth.

That said, being able to add Room Tags and Categories would be a Great help.

On 9/8/2019 at 3:57 PM, Aliviax said:

will also help reduce spam ...who are those that spam ? ask ur selfs its rooms that dont have people so they spam to get more attention 

Everything is almost free in 3DXCHAT. If you play a year you will earn over 100K xgolds.

This game is cheap as fuck with Christmas sales. Gizmo earn nothing compared to other games. I support current system.

If people want their rooms be crowded and popular they have to pay

Edited by reasoner512

45 minutes ago, Llavia said:

Why spending money on promoting your rooms, when you can just write "Sex/BBC/Slut/Whore/Gangbang/Orgy/Fuck/Pussy" etc. in the roomname? The room will be overfilled with people in no time, regardless how much effort you've put into building it.

you can try it see for ur self if u fill ur room but anyway thats not the case what matters is to have a more clean n organized shared world with many tabs like party rooms chill rooms sex rooms bars etc etc and ppl can choose the right tab for them .

Its all about everything be more clean n organized n not a random chaos :)

36 minutes ago, Llavia said:

Why spending money on promoting your rooms, when you can just write "Sex/BBC/Slut/Whore/Gangbang/Orgy/Fuck/Pussy" etc. in the roomname? The room will be overfilled with people in no time, regardless how much effort you've put into building it.

And futa

This game is a sex game. Majority care sex, not your room.

This is the thread of a room seller. Her customers probably like - I paid 100 bucks for a room but no one coming 😭 and she is trying hard in here for them. Not so innocent.

Besides I'm building rooms too. I open for my friends or public. I don't cry if I don't hit to the top like Nymphie

3 minutes ago, reasoner512 said:

This is the thread of a room seller. Her customers probably like - I paid 100 bucks for a room but no one coming 😭 and she is tr

Oh, I had no idea. I cannot see her posts. And it's probably better that way. Just wanted to give away that little hint about room-population.

13 minutes ago, reasoner512 said:

And futa

This game is a sex game. Majority care sex, not your room.

This is the thread of a room seller. Her customers probably like - I paid 100 bucks for a room but no one coming 😭 and she is trying hard in here for them. Not so innocent.

Besides I'm building rooms too. I open for my friends or public. I don't cry if I don't hit to the top like Nymphie

This is where ur wrong lol if u read carefully i state instead only 1 room advertizment to go to 3 ^^ so x3 more money for 3dxchat

But in order for 3dxchat to gain more it has to give and the idea of give is a more organized shared world tab :)

its always about 3dxchat :)

its like politicians haha they need to tax ppl more but how they will do it ? is what matters and the best way is to give something to take something :)