3DXChat Community

How do computer dummies get help to install 3Dxchat?

Jamie4Him

With all the changes you need to make on your computer, to install this?

And you need a card or something, too?

Thank you in advance for your help.

One Dominant that wanted this submissive, said all I had to do was lower my computer security level. From what I read it takes more than that to install 3Dxchat.

hello supposing you have a 64 bit system :)

you will go there and download the client 

link here : https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/9059-3dxchat-27-64-bit-build-392/  

1) after you download the new client run it as admin make sure you have disable anitivirus just in case that will cause issues

the install wizard will do all the job for you :)

2 after finishing the instalation when ur on the log in screen before you log in go in your antivirus settings n put the whole 3dxchat folder on exception :) then log in and have fun :)

if you have more questions feel free to ask comunity here is very helpfull 😁

3 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

hello supposing you have a 64 bit system :)

you will go there and download the client 

link here : https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/9059-3dxchat-27-64-bit-build-392/  

1) after you download the new client run it as admin make sure you have disable anitivirus just in case that will cause issues

the install wizard will do all the job for you :)

2 after finishing the instalation when ur on the log in screen before you log in go in your antivirus settings n put the whole 3dxchat folder on exception :) then log in and have fun :)

if you have more questions feel free to ask comunity here is very helpfull 😁

You don't need to disable your antivirus software you just have to go to the permissions and allow it.  Telling people to disable their virus software in case of issues, they'd still have it once they start the software back up.

Sometimes you'll get the pop up for it as you begin to run it, sometimes you don't.  Most virus software runs in your background and there is a quick grab in your task bar down at the bottom right of your screen, looks like the top of an up arrow, click on that and then right click on your virus software then open the suite, then go to firewall, programs then add in the patcher.exe and 3DX game file where you saved your 3DX Chat game file to.  If you forgot to run as administrator when you were installing it, you can right mouse click on the game icon and run it as administrator that way.

5 hours ago, Jamie4Him said:

Thank you for your comments.

I will do what you said to do. Thanks again

3Dxchat looks so good to this submissive.

Looks forward to joining this world.

I've previously been on second life and imvworld. (ivmworld)

welcome to the game and have fun its realy the best game with amazing graphics and build tools to make ur own lil world :)

i would suggest get one month and if you love it get the year for way cheaper :)

If you do like the place and decide to stay after your initial month, it would be best to hold off buying an annual subscription until around Christmas time.

For the last 2 years, at least, there has been a special offer that is very much cheaper than the normal subscriptions.  They may not offer it this year of course, but it would certainly be worth waiting till then in the hope they do.