3DXChat Community

Move Ava while building

Auryyn

Hi, Auryn, welcome to Forum.

Though not a builder… I have tried a bit and discovered World Editor has two modes which can be toggled by using the F5 n F6 keys. I’m pretty sure it’s an either / or kinda thing. One mode for building, the other for surveying, testing and exploring your build.

As for the Forum and the initial 3 post approval moderation on new members…. consider yourself lucky. It used to be 7 when I joined last year. Yes, it’s an inconvenience but was implemented with good intentions to prevent bullies from creating drama n abusing others within our forum by quickly creating an army of Alts. The mods usually approve one post each day except over the weekends… when they get to play instead of work.

Looks like you now have your post count of 3 😉 Congratz, you are now free of probation and their restrictions. Enjoy. 😁

5 hours ago, Kaitlyn1989 said:

Hi, Auryn, welcome to Forum.

Though not a builder… I have tried a bit and discovered World Editor has two modes which can be toggled by using the F5 n F6 keys. I’m pretty sure it’s an either / or kinda thing. One mode for building, the other for surveying, testing and exploring your build.

As for the Forum and the initial 3 post approval moderation on new members…. consider yourself lucky. It used to be 7 when I joined last year. Yes, it’s an inconvenience but was implemented with good intentions to prevent bullies from creating drama n abusing others within our forum by quickly creating an army of Alts. The mods usually approve one post each day except over the weekends… when they get to play instead of work.

Looks like you now have your post count of 3 😉 Congratz, you are now free of probation and their restrictions. Enjoy. 😁

You are great! This F5/F6 switch makes building much easier! Thanks!

Yes. It's certainly a pain to test positions. Developers, I don't know if there  is a way, but testing positions in editor mode would be very helpful. I needed to adjust positions of wrist restraints on my Mad Scientist table to match pose. Took forever going back and forth between editor and location mode.

Edited by Charity Fine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...