3DXChat Community

♠ Big Black Bull looking for Riders ♠

XaiverSlayher

A bit of background:

I have roleplayed for about 12 years. I started on Myspace and found up at MnF for a bit of my time before finding out about 3DX Chat. I have really taken an interest to this game a lot for sure. However, it seems a bit tough to find those who really engage in rp and building up some partner on partner bonds. I figured the forums may be a great spot to start and explore. I normally travel about rooms and wander with the intent on sending a detailed greeter or rp starter to see who bites or can reply back with some grammar and some detail.

So, if you find stud of a black bull to your liking we can certainly work on something together. However, I do normally just jump right in rather than plan unless we inject and indicate a small back story. Like past friends, your my neighbor's wife, or a cheating gf looking for a darker taste in life. That is as far as I go with pre-planning a rp prior to meeting or at the meeting point with a starting post.

Anyways, if you have any interest I am in the game as XaiverSlayer or you can hit me up here and we can meet up or get in touch for some coffee...black most likely. So lets enjoy some detailed time together and build something super great. After all, it doesnt hurt to have a bull to ride when you really want to let loose.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello,

Have you found the partner you were looking for?

I already have some good friends who I like to have fun with, but my main goal is to find partners to build a good story I could play on a long time.

I am sure you can guess from my nick and profile what kind of woman I like to be. If you have any idea for a background I am open to hear about it .. until it is legal.

Hope to hear from you soon.

s-l225.jpg.07820deb5a2ad1a6daa9e6ba6566aa70.jpg

• 3 months later...