3DXChat Community

Messenger Reply Limit

Arieha

On 9/4/2019 at 10:45 AM, Gizmo said:

There is a limit 1 post per 24 hours for new users only. New users should get 3 approved posts to lift the limit. This is how we fight spam accounts.

yes but users that exist for more than three years now , are now like new user in this new version.

a friend of mine is struggling to be able to send more than one messages.

she asked the support ,  that answer , you need three messages approved by moderator ... so it means three days ... and it's already three days past , and nothing happen ... so it's a little bit annoying .

On 9/5/2019 at 9:44 PM, xXshadowXx said:

yes but users that exist for more than three years now , are now like new user in this new version.

a friend of mine is struggling to be able to send more than one messages.

she asked the support ,  that answer , you need three messages approved by moderator ... so it means three days ... and it's already three days past , and nothing happen ... so it's a little bit annoying .

If moderator approve.... I know that some post are waiting a loro of days before approving

Edited by GabrielHarris

So since you have to write 3 posts on the forum "public" to be "unlocked", I just allow me to say that I am annoyed, even hurt to see myself forced to a single message by 24 Hours .. I am registered for over 3 years now on 3DXChat, but certainly only since October 2018 on the forum, not seeing the interest .. but what is already not bad for having made my proofs of "respect" and "non-spam ".. I registered to be able to communicate with the person who shares this game with me for 22 months now .. Now if it takes 3 posts to have the field" free ", here is already one! Sincerely yours and good luck to all!😎

I'm having the same trouble with posts that need to be 'unlocked', as you say.

If that's Gizmo's way of fighting spam, no wonder spam still exists massively.

He'd better check how long a player has been on his game and what's her/his reputation. Someone that is active for say 1 or 2 years is most likely not someone that will be causing 'spam' trouble.

12 minutes ago, Iness said:

I'm having the same trouble with posts that need to be 'unlocked', as you say.

If that's Gizmo's way of fighting spam, no wonder spam still exists massively.

He'd better check how long a player has been on his game and what's her/his reputation. Someone that is active for say 1 or 2 years is most likely not someone that will be causing 'spam' trouble.

We all had to do it.  In fact I think it used to be 5 posts rather than 3.  As to who and who is not a troll or a spammer cannot be judged by how long they are on game.  Many here are not on game at all.

I think that GIZMO is also depending on the players .. he can not unfortunately control everything and if we explain our situation well, it will unlock immediately, as it did for me .. Thank you in any case .. I feel better and less in "withdrawal" and finally I can post here after yet put a first message to my playmate .. Nice day to all and good game.😎