3DXChat Community

3 words for developers please :

DJMikeBurleigh

37 minutes ago, moondance said:

Thinking of the jerks who masturbate or have sex wedding ceremonies (unrelated to the ceremony), it would be very nice to be able to boot them.  

Agreed Moon. Ever leave your avi on Love Island and go AFK for bit and come back to find some dude had sprayed you as you sat alone?  Or returned in time to catch him in the act?  Ignore is no more abused than the cum option is.

I ran  clubs and  dance troupes in Second Life  for 12 years.

Some of the hysteria and sense of  entitlement  I'm reading here  about the dire consequences  of room owners having boot and ban powers are absurd.

Many of the  clubs  I worked in would have been  almost  unworkable from the level of griefer attacks we suffered  without the boot/ ban device.

Club owners on the  whole  simply want to protect their  visitors and patrons   from idiots.... its that  simple.

When a griefer entered the   club I  would  simply   click on him/ her..... the pop  up  menu  came up with a kick/ ban option -  simple

As it is now in 3D - there is rarely  an  opening of our  clubs where there  isn't some  clown masturbating on  dancers, abusing  people, or  trying to climb onto the stage  with the  dance team to disrupt them.

Most are smart  enough to know that I  can't  do a thing till they  decide to leave themselves

This  stuff isn't  rocket  science and is a MUST  fix

Edited by VeronicaLee