3DXChat Community

3 words for developers please :

DJMikeBurleigh

20 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

This has already been added to our TODO list.

UPD: They also told me that many hosts would like to have a moderator assignment function. This is a good idea. Especially if the party gathered a large number of people ;)

We definitely need this.

Hi ExHaran: read this... Moderators, ban eject button mean rules... or? 

Edited by MeiLing

17 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

Hi ExHaran: read this... Moderators, ban eject button mean rules... or? 

Does ignore button mean any rule? Similar feature. Doesn`t it?

ps: 

I remember your words in the past about people who can/will remove everyone by selfish reason. It happening today with ignore system as well. 

It happens in every game. Nevermind them.   :wub:  

Edited by ExHaran

A Ban/Eject button is surely going to be useful in preventing drama... be it by some people who go in rooms for the sole purpose of trolling local chat and making fun of specific or collective of people in said room... but yeah it can also create drama when a person is kicked out, because room owner or his/her friends don't like him/her.... but truly if a person doesn't like me why should I go to their room exactly?

"think twice" every thing has pros and cons... do pros outweigh cons? certain yes!

that being said, it surely would be useful to have some kind of feature or popup window of some sorts that shows when you hover on a room's name with a brief description on the room and such.

Thanks

Edited by Anaganda

I agree with twiggy, and rules are simple, as far as nobody annoy others in a room or don't transgress rules made by the owner of the room, nobody will be kicked.

By exemple:

If a room owner decide that in his/her room sex is not allowed and someone start sex, then these two persons (or more) are warned once and if they continue having sex, they are booted from the room.

2 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

I agree with twiggy, and rules are simple, as far as nobody annoy others in a room or don't transgress rules made by the owner of the room, nobody will be kicked.

By exemple:

If a room owner decide that in his/her room sex is not allowed and someone start sex, then these two persons (or more) are warned once and if they continue having sex, they are booted from the room.

What if that couple will reply like that: 你说的是什么?😆

And anyway, a person who would not understant "NO SEX" would not understand either any discution in an english room and would not stay in it long enough to have sex unless this person just stay to listen the music while being AFK which mean this person would not have sex so would not be kicked

About the drama supposedly caused by the fact of being booted from a room. Well it's probable that, anyway, a person who would be booted from a room would yet cause drama which would be why he/she got booted from the room. So being booted would not create drama, it would just move it somewhere else.

It's simple, if you open a room you have the right to decide who can be there or not, it is your room.

It could be for any reason, even just that you do not like a particular person or what ever crazy reason the owner decides.

No one has the right to insist that a room owner allows someone in, it is their room and their decision.

The only right anyone else has is to decide if they want to go to that room or stay in that room or not, if they don't like what the room owner decides they don't have to stay.

There use to be rooms open where they would say in the room description, NO SEX and most would follow that rule, but some would purposely go in there just to have sex and cause a reaction. The owners would say that sex was not allowed and written in the room description and the come back would be things like, you can't stop us, Those people need to be able to be ejected from the room.

There may be some times where people get booted for doing things like having sex when the owner has said it is not allowed, but I don't think it would happen often and also think if any problems arise from it they could easily be sorted out.

I think the only time it couldn't easily be sorted out is if the booted person was the sort of person that would go in the room just to create drama anyway.

It is a much needed tool to prevent drama that has always been a problem in rooms, I can't see how anyone would think it would create more drama, sorry but that is just ridiculous thinking.

Edited by Twiggy

1 minute ago, MeiLing said:

@Gizmo

Be sure that the privacy of each player is respected if you add such a feature

Oh now there is that word privacy that so many seem to use as a weapon in discussions in here as they know it is a big thing with Gizmo.

But as I can't see any where that anyones privacy can be effected by this I think you better explain where that can happen.

Respect of the room owner and their guests is just as important as privacy.  If a guy comes into a room and colds every female in room even after being warned by room owner we need a way to remove the problem and the disrespect that is causing drama in the room.  The guy doing the colding has already lost his privacy by his own actions and does not seem to care much about it.  Thank you Gizmo for hearing us.