3DXChat Community

The Vibe Stadium Presents - 3DX ROCK FESTIVAL ~ September 25th - 26th

Natsumi

Should 3DX Rock Festival become a 3 Day event?   

3 members have voted

1. 1. With Numerous Requests to DJ at this upcoming event, It is clear that 2 days might not make the cut. I might make the event go from 24th through 26th of September. So should I make it 3 days instead of 2?

• Yes! Let's Rock!
    • Nah, Keep it 2 Days

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2019 at 01:30 AM

PREPARE TO ROCK!!

The Vibe Stadium Will be Open again to bring the Summer Heat one Last Time before the Holidays!!

Join us in this all out Rock Concert style event to hear some of your favorite rock bands played by

some of the hottest DJs of 3DX! 

Events starting @ 2pm EST / 8pm CET

ddfezpi-ae8a55c1-ecc5-41d0-be41-893eebe3

Edited by Natsumi

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the lack of votes, The Rock Festival will be as scheduled. (25th - 26th of Sept.) 

Which means DJs that have signed up may end up playing an hour later or earlier than what they asked for. 

I will try to be convenient for everyone but there are many DJs so I will do my best to put you as close to the hours you've asked. 

Event Schedule and times coming soon. 

4 minutes ago, valkman said:

I really do hope 3dx fixes the music issues that are still going on by then!

It was great to listen to your stream every where I went.  Wasn't a problem till the layering happened.  But yeah I hope it gets fixed soon too.  This evening V crashed...lost connection...and the music in his room never stopped.  It's all so random with some having the problem and others not.

2 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

It was great to listen to your stream every where I went.  Wasn't a problem till the layering happened.  But yeah I hope it gets fixed soon too.  This evening V crashed...lost connection...and the music in his room never stopped.  It's all so random with some having the problem and others not.

Yes it is very random and it has to be a server side issue

I too am incredibly worried about the continual problems with streams following me to rooms, and yes, I've had layers as well. The patch has not fixed it, and it seems completely random as to how awkward it is... which does suggest server connection issues :(

Animay Signature Footer.png

Edited by Animay