3DXChat Community

Guest Twiggy

Hi people,

I saw a post in here about VStroker and as my bf and I had done some searching for something that could make things a little better for us, I thought I would show you guys what we found.

We were looking for something that would enhance things for both of us and could bring in a feeling of sexual interaction.

VStroker offers nothing for us girls, and also does not give any feeling of reaction from us girls to our guys.

Lovense looks like it can do both, guys can feel us girls reacting and girls can feel the guys.

I would be really happy to hear from anyone that has tried Lovense and give thier view on it.

Also we are wondering if Lovense may work in 3DXChat something like it appears Vstroker does.

Make sure you watch the vimeo video, it gives a better idea of how it works.

Oh, and yes it does work on pcs to. :D

http://www.lovense.com/

https://player.vimeo.../video/87750591

I seriously hope the two of you did some extended research, my ex-boyfriend and I used to order those to spice up our ldr a little but as it turns out chinese unisize can cause some serious problems if he's well endowed, which he demonstrated me in a stucking situation.

The female version was quite enjoyable i can say, however the motor itself offered a very unpleasantly disturbing noise, whether that was just an early make or generally lower quality parts i can't say, negative, even if constructive critic isn't taken very kindly at lovense but there also many other options made available through the vast development lately.

http://www.vibease.com/

http://www.magicsmotion.com/

http://www.worldvibe.de/en/index.php

Just to name a few delicious ways to enhance the pleasure, some of them are still in it's infancy or require some "Appdates" but the general idea behind has a intriguing touch, if it could be implemented into the 3DX Chat interface, I can't say but it's tempting.

I seriously hope the two of you did some extended research, my ex-boyfriend and I used to order those to spice up our ldr a little but as it turns out chinese unisize can cause some serious problems if he's well endowed, which he demonstrated me in a stucking situation.

The female version was quite enjoyable i can say, however the motor itself offered a very unpleasantly disturbing noise, whether that was just an early make or generally lower quality parts i can't say, negative, even if constructive critic isn't taken very kindly at lovense but there also many other options made available through the vast development lately.

Hi! 

Thanks for your honest opinion of our toys. We have listened to the feedback of our customers and have just started selling the updated version with new packaging. We are still in the process of re-launching our website, so it's not publicly known yet! 

For Max (the male toy) we have enlarged it. It is the same length, but the girth is much more accommodating! 

For Nora, we have changed the motor and it is more quiet now! 

We're also in the process of making our app a little more convenient! We are a start-up and are doing our best to develop our toys based on our customers' feedback! So, again.. thank you!

To Twiggy: 

I just signed up to this forum yesterday, as I saw some traffic coming to our website from here! I'm not too familiar with what this is exactly, but based on your original post, I'd like to answer one of your questions... 

"Also we are wondering if Lovense may work in 3DXChat something like it appears Vstroker does."

If Vstroker works with the 3DXChat, then I am sure our products can work as well. If a group of ladies is interested, contact the developers and tell them to reach out to me at eddy@lovense.com. I'd be happy to coordinate integration with their development team and ours. 

200$ is pretty fking expensive man i mean really expensive.... not everybody can afford to splurge 200$ on something like that because i just bought a Vstroker n i have no problem buying one of these but the price point.... 

It's normally 200 per toy, they do half off sales every now and again that brings it to 200 for the total.. Whiiiich I just saw is available again so seriously consider picking one up for myself and Vox. It working with 3dx the way Vstroker does would be amazing, as I've contemplated ways to make it possible to hook Lovense to the web so at times others could join in on the fun without having the system/apps.

Everyone should also note that due to the way the apps are built, the Lovense system actually works for F/F and M/M as well. You can confirm this by looking in their FAQ. I've pointed this out to a few other people from here that I've shown.

im just saying 200 is allot for most ppl i have no problem dropping 400$ on this for me and my grl but  ima wait a while. This honestly seems like a thing for older couples  i'd rather wait till the Lbomb is dropped then spend the money  know what im saying? 

Hi, for the next 3 days the price is $210 for the package of both male and female.

Separately they are $109 each.

There is 45% discount, it says for the next 3 days.

Gizmo clicked like on my post so I know he has seen this, so I sent him a message to say that lovense had joined the forum and posted the comment and information they did.

Hopefully he will do what I asked if he could do and look into it a little further quick enough so we can take advantage of the discount.

• 2 weeks later...

If the device has some kind of API, anything is possible..  but even if an API exists, my guess is that the 3DXchat developers won't prioritize this.

But a much easier approach is to get a voice controlled vibrator or a voice controlled sex machine.

When the intensity of the moaning increases, the vibrating/trusting increases as well.. and since the game already moans as the intensity increases, so will the vibrator/sex machine..

No need to wait for anyone to develop anything. ;)