3DXChat Community

LET'S MAKE THE GAME BETTER

MoraLaMala

9 minutes ago, pretty said:

Things like I say don't matter.  LOL

I was a professional content designer for an adult sex game before I joined 3DXChat.  I can do WAY better than the crap I've seen most players here do.

And I was the Duchess of Sussex. 
Both statements are equally difficult to prove online. We can claim to be or have been a lot of things. 
Best way is to just put your money where your mouth is. 
Dissatisfied with the available rooms? Make a better one.
Prove your skill. 
And don’t put down those that just want to make a room. 

I know I’m known for being a nitpicker in rooms. 
Plenty of people get PM’s by me pointing out stuff like you mentioned. Furniture in the floor, misaligned walls etc.

But the difference is that I give constructive criticism and acknowledge the fact that we play this for fun. 
I’m not some pretentious ‘professional designer’ disparaging other people’s efforts. 
You sound like a Karen to me, complaining about someone not coloring perfectly within the lines of a Paint by Numbers. 
Expecting the Mona Lisa from a casual painter. 

Seriously ‘pretty’, you should remove the ‘r’ from your name. 
Petty suits you better.  

2 hours ago, pretty said:

Things like I say don't matter.  LOL

I was a professional content designer for an adult sex game before I joined 3DXChat.  I can do WAY better than the crap I've seen most players here do.

Hey there! I'd be curious to see your building capabilities in our current competition we've got going: 

4 hours ago, Ashbash said:

Hey there! I'd be curious to see your building capabilities in our current competition we've got going: 

I'm not interested in winning prizes, and this thread is not for you to seek competitors.  Stick to the topic, and don't reply back that your competition is to better the game, because it's obvious your competition is not.  I am putting you on my Ignore List.

2 minutes ago, pretty said:

I'm not interested in winning prizes, and this thread is not for you to seek competitors.  Stick to the topic, and don't reply back that your competition is to better the game, because it's obvious your competition is not.  I am putting you on my Ignore List.

Nice, a bit of an overreaction there with the ignore list, but that's fine.

In regards to the actual topic at hand. Communication from the developers is of course key to better the game, that would be a good start. As well as taking community requested content to be implemented.

One thing I do think in my opinion will better the game would be to bring in room ownership permissions, such as the ability to kick players from your room if they are stirring up a ruckus, but also to just give more control to the user for their own personal spaces. Also additional World Editor features such as perhaps a material editor which will allow you to change the multiply of the materials to give better tiling support for certain textures, to adjust the same materials for different sized surfaces to give a more authentic, higher quality design to your room designs.

He was totally replying to you in this topic. You mentionned yourself as someone who could do great content for this game, so here it goes, show your talent to the dev, since they organize this event and maybe get the chance to be able to work and do content as you proposed.

And yes you can iggy me too :)

8 minutes ago, Torax said:

He was totally replying to you in this topic. You mentionned yourself as someone who could do great content for this game, so here it goes, show your talent to the dev, since they organize this event and maybe get the chance to be able to work and do content as you proposed.

And yes you can iggy me too :)

Well said Torax. This could help bring more creative people to light for the devs to potentially work with and bring more content of great quality faster. This would be a great improvement to the game as a whole!

This thread is not about that building competition, and I don't appreciate people coming along trying to recruit me for competitions.

"Hey there! I'd be curious to see your building capabilities in our current competition we've got going:" …..  that is not replying to me in this topic.  He was trying to recruit me into that competition.

Sure, I'll ignore you both.

• 3 months later...
On 9/2/2019 at 6:07 AM, MoraLaMala said:

I am creating a project to present to developers..if it is accepted it could make this game / chat, much better. The game could be more attractive if it gave us some more things, such as positions for sex and more outside it, it would also be interesting to be able to have some more actions, such as drinking from a glass or a cup, and having some more drinks, not only beer (coffe, etc). it can be so good too, to change the gifts for bonus of coins, and have online shops tu buy for example special clothes or objects...Well, i offer my colabotation to do some things, because i am a graphic designer in 2D and 3D....and  i want to know if somebody wants to join me to work, i think we can create a good group to make good things. Obviously i offer my work for FREE, i offer as i told my colaboration. Ok here some samples...(I can explain how these things work, obviously)

accesorios.jpg

CLOTHES.jpg

COINS.jpg

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU AND YOUR SPIRIT!