3DXChat Community

LET'S MAKE THE GAME BETTER

MoraLaMala

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

EX market here will never happen i have said in other topics why ....game is flagged as sex game so services like paypal cant happen for sex matterial need other arrangments with paypal for only cosmetics n 3d design stuff  would take time to solve that 

paypal? we are paying with credit cards. in sl i do the same with credit card. why paypal?

Just now, ExHaran said:

paypal? we are paying with credit cards. in sl i do the same with credit card. why paypal?

when i was on sl i was converting the money i was earning from djing n tatoos via paypal no clue if it had credit card but to conver linden to real money n send to ur bank it was via paypal 

when i was on sl i was converting the money i was earning from djing n tatoos via paypal no clue if it had credit card but to conver linden to real money n send to ur bank it was via paypal 

it can be with cc. so isnt a problem at all.

before i go to sleep i will leave u one question to answer 

if devs make 1.2 million per year why not hire 5 more devs its like share candies lol

what do you think do they realy earn that much ? and if they earn why not hire ?

personaly i dont think they earn that much :) i think they earn enough for a small team thus slow updates

but awesome updates ❤️

Edited by Aliviax

before i go to sleep i will leave u one question to answer 

if devs make 1.2 million per year why not hire 5 more devs its like share candies lol

what do you think do they realy earn that much ? and if they earn why not hire ?

personaly i dont think they earn that much :)

no one knows the actual situation.

I mean It is okay for me to change something in a short time..but not after Months when many have built something, you just simply "Destroy" some awesome builds ! Just saying 

But I am happy in summary with all what you have made in the last weeks..

BUT TO CLOSE SOME TOPICS HERE AND TO SIMPLY SAY"Closed and will be deleted. No flood and spam topics please"

Like many "Funny Games" that have been started her by "US" to have "FUN" together..

Ask before you close something please..let us decide because we just simply deserve it !

Ofc it's not 1.2 millons yearly if there is really 6000 players. A lot people pay less than 20$/euro per month. Plus server/electricity costs (prolly a tiny amount compared to income). Plus maybe some money to pay for office if they rent one. Plus accounting expenses. Plus comission to BMT micro. Plus taxes after all. I doubt they actually have more than 300-400 thousands $ together for the team yearly after paying for all stuff and paying taxes. But as @ExHaran said - no one knows the actual situation. We don't have a real numbers. 

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

Because if you're running a small company and want to hire more people you also need to increase incomes. How you can increase incomes? In case of 3DX by either rising subscribtion fee or adding microtransactions store. Eventually by starting works on another projects which will bring incomes in the future.

I'm rarely active at forum but that doesn't stopping me from following it everyday. There were people here who literally offered help for free and they were rejected. That's not decision made by someone having financial issues. Back in time when Pandora was still available you could check statistics. 3DX usually had ~800 active players at once with thousands weekly and over 10 000 monthly. I very doubt that those statistics have dropped because everyday someone will join even for one month as much as someone will leave. Even from curiousity. Game & company are surely stable financially.

Why microtransactions are bad?

Because we're already paying not so cheap subscribtion fee. That's enough and everyone will tell you the same. I prefer to pay subscribtion and wait even months for new content drops (although obviously smaller but more regular updates would be preferable above everything) rather than pay to access game then pay additional fee to get hairstyle, t-shirt and whatever else what I would like, capable to be monetized.

Easy access to entire game content is exactly thing which is making 3DX the best game of this uncommon genre in compare to competition. Pay once, get everything. It's also example for other companies who would like to try creating competitor that you don't need to monetize every single piece of game to get reasonable incomes. Introduction of microtransactions will be first and last step to killing this place completely. Not lack of frequent updates. Everything you mentioned earlier can be added by developers in person so please don't say that something is impossible without shop.

5 hours ago, Aliviax said:

but gamming buisness shows that micro transactions make games better n richer ofc

You don't know much about gaming industry, I'm afraid. Do the research again Ali because in most of cases they're causing a global hate at developers overusing this monetization system and especially games with subscribtion plans.

Edited by StellaXOXO

Pose Editor is part of developers work kit. They have specific sofware to make poses and animations. Game can't accept a Poses Editor...and probably you have no the knowledge to manage a poses editor,.. Another thing...the game can't accept "unique poses" if each player edited their own poses, the game should have a system that accepts them, that is impossibleThen, it would be better than many who dream of wonders, use their head and think of meaningful modifications. To be able to give a good opinion it is better to know what is being talked about. . .

Edited by MoraLaMala
too much words

In general i think its a good idea and heres some of my ideas

-we need a lot more clothes, not every girl like to look like a slut,

-it will be awsome if we have more options to customize our bodies, lik height or different body shapes so we can have more diversity and a more real avatar to interact

-as long as the animation is highly detailed, the trancision between poses doesn exist it maybe very difficult to create a transition for esach one but a lot of them can have a natural transition that can have like a min animation clip

-an action inside the pose, i mean if im riding some guy or doing some doggy style, there can be an action like squezze the breast or slap or kiss, like we already have with the moan action

-obviously more poses are needed the basic ones to play with womans breast, titjob, sucking nipples; in my particular case more foot fetish poses will be lovely, and some group sex options like gangbangs or foursomes or something like that

-the ability to manage our clothes nevermind the pose, for example if im giveng a blowjob in a toilet of a bar, i dont need to be completly naked, to be half clothes or a transition image or animaton to remove the clothes and not simply dissappear

hope it help a little

On 9/8/2019 at 6:04 AM, MoraLaMala said:

Pose Editor is part of developers work kit. They have specific sofware to make poses and animations. Game can't accept a Poses Editor...and probably you have no the knowledge to manage a poses editor,.. Another thing...the game can't accept "unique poses" if each player edited their own poses, the game should have a system that accepts them, that is impossibleThen, it would be better than many who dream of wonders, use their head and think of meaningful modifications. To be able to give a good opinion it is better to know what is being talked about. . .

Where did you find this information? Link it please. I've seen how Unity works with mesh, how face/body sliders can be implemented, and what ways you can use to place any animation in any unity game. I don`t see any problem to make any type of pose editor.

Edited by ExHaran

On 9/8/2019 at 8:04 AM, MoraLaMala said:

They have specific sofware to make poses and animations. Game can't accept a Poses Editor...

Even if specific software that devs use can't be implemented in the game it does not mean that they can't make/add some specific editor that actually will work in the game. Or just release it as a separate app if adding it directly in the game not an option. 

And btw, Poses Editor ALREADY confirmed: 

the game can't accept "unique poses" if each player edited their own poses

Game can accept it. Tho it can be too much stress for servers/user's PCs to show user made poses to all players in the big room, but it can be solved by showing people around some basic pose from the same category, while only the ones involved in the sex act will see the actual user made pose. 

the game should have a system that accepts them, that is impossible

And why the system of approval and adding user made poses is impossible, can you explain me? So add ingame shop and solve all security issues connected with it – possible, and add pose approval feature  together with the pose editor – impossible?

Then, it would be better than many who dream of wonders, use their head and think of meaningful modifications.

For example poses, clothes and hairs editors. The last two already were showed btw. 

To be able to give a good opinion it is better to know what is being talked about. . .

Mhm! You should follow these words yourself tho ;)

Edited by Xizl

On 9/2/2019 at 3:02 PM, Aliviax said:

The thing tho is that to make a ingame shop u need services like paypal ..now the thing with paypal is that cant be used for sex and 3dxchat is tagged sex game BUT 3dxchat could make a deal for not the sex content but for more artistic content like clothes eccasories etc so creators get paid via the ingame shop or exchange xgold to real money .

anyway for now we wait some super cool updates like hair editor -cloth system- and sex pose editor so that ingame shop with creators can ofc wait cause gamne need to move step by step :)

It doesn't matter what's offered with 3DX it's a sex game and that's something PayPal will never allow again.  As Gizmo stated before they don't want micro-transaction shops, users selling content, they want it offered to everyone at no additional cost to the user.  The minute that starts you're Second Life, Utherverse, IMVU and more and that is a path they stated they didn't want to do.  The issue is that they also have the DMCA issue where people would be using things that are Copyrighted and so on.  Just because it's a free image on Google, even Google states that you don't have the permission to use it without getting the expressed written consent of the original creator.

On 9/2/2019 at 6:14 PM, Aliviax said:

let me put it in a more simple way haha

No ingame market = no tatoos-no piercings-no earings- no shoes -no tails-no cosmetics-no gestures-no dances-no clothes, that various creators could make for the game .If you are content with what game has now by all means its ok.

Where do you come up with this shit, seriously.  Just because you say that doesn't mean that it's true the Devs can do whatever they want including all the things you've suggested so I'm not sure where you're getting your information from. You don't need to have user shops to have that shit and never will.

Edited by Mar Mohan

• 2 months later...

I love the game the way it is.  I came from games that had markets and it ended up costing a fortune in clothes etc. But spending all that money made no difference in the type of people I met or the good time we had.  Please tell me how having a market would improve my experience in game.  Seriously.  You enjoy paying extra for hair and that makes the game better?

• 6 months later...

Most people should not be allowed to make content because most people will do very little learning and practicing to become good at it.  They will hurry through the creation process and will flood the market with lots of crap quality content.  If you don't believe me, sign up for Red Light Center (RLC) and then buy yourself a bunch of user created content and check it out.  Much of it is crap and should never have been allowed on the RLC market.  And, I've been in most of the public rooms here in the game and walked around checking them out.  They may look okay but upon closer inspection you can find A LOT of bad building work in them.  Most builders simply throw objects in place quickly, rushing through the building process, so they can hurry and open their room to the public or upload their latest build onto a website for others to download and use.  Even the builders everyone thinks of as pros do shoddy work.  AND, they surely best not allow players to include scripts and other coding to stuff because bad scripting/coding will cause tons of problems.

We do need much more content in the game, but seriously, most players will only do shoddy work.  It would be a lot better if the Dev's would allow some of us, who have experience at content creation and do top quality work, to help make content for the game.

Edited by pretty

39 minutes ago, pretty said:

And, I've been in most of the public rooms here in the game and walked around checking them out.  They may look okay but upon closer inspection you can find A LOT of bad building work in them.  Most builders simply throw objects in place quickly, rushing through the building process, so they can hurry and open their room to the public or upload their latest build onto a website for others to download and use.  Even the builders everyone thinks of as pros do shoddy work. 

People use the world editor according to their skills. I dont know anyone so far who claimed to be a pro builder. What you call throwing objects is maybe simply the level they have or the amount of work/time/patience they want to put in it. I dont see it as a problem, since the only person impacted is the one who created the room. You dont like a room? Dont go in it, or dont stay in it or dont download it if it is shared. Except some people selling rooms, all the rest is for free.

I have actually no clue who you are, I dont know you, and you might be someone very talented/skilled, but considering the work of the community as shoddy, when this is one of the thing that actually kept 3dx alive while there was no update coming from dev....I find it a bit harsh....The last room addition made by dev was....the saloon....a complete success right?

Where I do agree with you tho, is if somday 3dx decide to go to a market place system, some control would be needed to insure a certain level of quality for rooms/clothes/poses/whatever else sold there.

Here I speak about room only now: I am not sure that selecting only x persons to create content we would have the same volume of content than we have available now.

I dont think the actual issue with 3dx is room content but more poses content, clothes content, character customization AND BUGS TO FIX. 

By pros I mean the players most other players think of as pros (the most famous builders).  And no, it's not according to their skill levels.  Even a beginner can set a couch right ON the floor, instead of like 4-5 inches down INTO the floor like I've found in many rooms.  Most build in such a hurry they cannot possibly be doing anything but quickly throwing objects here and there to get the build done as fast as possible.  Most are only interested in hurrying their build to completion so they can open it to the public and start trying to gain popularity as they vie with other room owners to have the most people in their room.  And only about 5 of the public rooms have lighting done properly.  All the rest of them have bad lighting.

I was speaking of all content... rooms, clothes, shoes, poses, everything.  Not just rooms.  And we definitely need some degree of quality enforced as most of the player-created content is crap quality.

If truth is too harsh, then it's not the fault of the person speaking the truth.

Edited by pretty

6 hours ago, pretty said:

By pros I mean the players most other players think of as pros (the most famous builders).  And no, it's not according to their skill levels.  Even a beginner can set a couch right ON the floor, instead of like 4-5 inches down INTO the floor like I've found in many rooms.  Most build in such a hurry they cannot possibly be doing anything but quickly throwing objects here and there to get the build done as fast as possible.  Most are only interested in hurrying their build to completion so they can open it to the public and start trying to gain popularity as they vie with other room owners to have the most people in their room.  And only about 5 of the public rooms have lighting done properly.  All the rest of them have bad lighting.

I was speaking of all content... rooms, clothes, shoes, poses, everything.  Not just rooms.  And we definitely need some degree of quality enforced as most of the player-created content is crap quality.

If truth is too harsh, then it's not the fault of the person speaking the truth.

You’re making a lot of assumptions about ‘Builders’ in this game. 
Fact is that things like you say with the couches being not level, don’t matter. 
A room in 3DX needs to be functional and the finer details aren’t that important anyhow to the general public that uses it. 
You really think someone itching to get their Avatar bent over a couch to get fucked, is gonna care that said couch isn’t perfectly level with the ground?

Furthermore. ‘Shoddy’ work as you say is easy to find. But can You do better?

Things like I say don't matter.  LOL

I was a professional content designer for an adult sex game before I joined 3DXChat.  I can do WAY better than the crap I've seen most players here do.

Edited by pretty