3DXChat Community

LET'S MAKE THE GAME BETTER

MoraLaMala

28 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

1st 3dxchat is not a progression game lol ur 1st mistake 

second all i see is free free free free free hahaha

you reliaze that 3dxchat is a buisness right ?

you realize that 3dxchat  is cheaper among other games that are free to play but have a market to build ur avatar and are 100 years behind in graphics 

and again ill give u an example 

to build a good avi on second life that is suppoesely free u will spend arround 80 euro to have the best possible body hair head  3dxchat is 65 euro per year =cheaper ..ohh it doesnt end here on second life everyday u will buy a new dress new shoes gestures for parties etc etc 

so to sum it up 3dxchat is the best game graphic wise and the cheapest :)

Somewhere in the forum I had been calculating how much costs any good sl avi. 2750 L$ for the best body in sl, 2000-5000(depends of anyones taste) for the head and around 1000L for clothes just for start. 6000L = 23.63-35.44 $

You paying just once. Not everyone addicted to the shopping.

You talking about earning money but dont forget that we paying money to play 3dxchat. I cant say its enough or not. But I can say that with regullar updates 3dxchat can get more players. With in game market after we pay for the subscribtion we can loose people. Wasn`t it enough when people was arguing against 35$ for the beer, 5000 for the divorce,10 000 for the marriage and so on?

Edited by ExHaran

1 minute ago, ExHaran said:

Somewhere in the forum I had been calculating how much costs any good sl avi. 2750 L$ for the best body in sl, 2000-5000(depends of anyones taste) for the head and around 1000L for clothes just for start. 6000L = 23.63-35.44 $

You paying just once. Not everyone addicted to the shopping.

You talking about earning money but dont forget that we paying money to play 3dxchat. I cant say is it enough or not. But I can say that with regullar updates 3dxchat can get more players. With in game market after we pay for the subscribtion we can loose people. Was enough when people was arguing agaisnt 35$ for the beer, 5000 for the divorce,10 000 for the marriage and so on.

arguing to pay 35 xgold for the beer hahahahaahah game wont go far with this kind of thinking lol skroutz mac ducks lol 

2 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

people here asking devs to make 1 milion stuff  do this do that do the other one etc etc 

dont get me wrong its ok to ask  but  paying 1 euro example  for something that might cost 20 ofc u wont see them happening 

thats what im trying to say 

Dobtful. 20$ per month is enough for few developers.

Just now, Aliviax said:

0 argument hahaha i know the ''no one forces you to buy line ''cant be argued hahaha

I already showed you my arguments.

10 minutes ago, Xizl said:

I disagree that ingame market is required to have all this stuff. Creation tools is mandatory to create stuff, not market, it's kind of obvious. 

And yes, I do understand that if we, for example, will have clothes editor - with market AND clothes editor we will have more user created clothes than just with clothes editor.

But when you or some other fans of ingame market making a false dilemma - market and stuff - or no market and no stuff - I feel obliged to point out that it's a bullshit.  No creation tools = no user created clothes. Market can only speed it up. But will this speed up worth it? Well, everyone decides for themselves. I don't think that it's worth it. You think it is. It's fine, we have different position. But when you trying to persuade people that no market = no new stuff, you obviously lying. No market = less *avalivable to purchase* new stuff. Nothing more. Not less free stuff. Not no new stuff. 

And if you ask me why I am against market - there is a set of reasons.

I already pay for the game and have no desire to pay for additional content. Yeah, yeah - no one forces me or anyone else to buy stuff. But competition and desire to be if not better then at least not worse than others is deep in human nature. We don't need win/lose conditions to compete, we don't need weapons to compete. So actually me, and every other player, will be put in situation - either player pays additionally to buy new stuff or they feel themselves not so good because they see that they have only basic stuff while people around them, maybe their friends with who they hang out have new, more unique stuff. 

Equality and almost lack of competition creates a very special atmosphere in 3dxchat. I love this atmosphere and don't want it ruined. For me this calm atmosphere of equality is more plesant than any new dresses or shoes. 

2 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

arguing to pay 35 xgold for the beer hahahahaahah game wont go far with this kind of thinking lol skroutz mac ducks lol 

the game will be dead with dishonest politics. you say to part of people here that they are greedy atm. but all of us playing official version of the game and fairly paying for this. 

the game will be dead with dishonest politics. you say to part of people here that they are greedy atm. but all of us playing official version of the game and fairly paying for this. 

wait gizmo give everyday under their pillow free 300xgold and u say that ppl say beer 35xgold is to high price lol 

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

how many devs ? 

how much will earn each devc per year ?

tell me n ill tell you :)

Just some basic math...
Let's say there are only 5,000 people subscribed. 5,000 x $20/month = $100,000/month. Or $1.2 million per year.

As far as we know there are only 2...so that'd be a pretty damn good living even accounting for taxes and server costs.

$20/month is more than most subscription model MMO's charge.

10 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

tell me first where did you get that 20 per month isnt enough

ok 1st if each dev is paid per month lets say 4k a decent sallary that makes 48k per year 2 devs 96 k per year 

if we say we have 6k players and everyone pay 20 per month tho its not true cause many have the year but anyway even if all pay 20 per month

its 6000 x 20 euro thats 120 k income per , server electricity internet etc etc that income supports 2 devs only :) 

meanwhile patreon animators earn 5k per month easy only from patreon and surely they earn much more from all other sources :)

Edited by Aliviax

4 minutes ago, rhet said:

Just some basic math...
Let's say there are only 5,000 people subscribed. 5,000 x $20/month = $100,000/month. Or $1.2 million per year.

As far as we know there are only 2...so that'd be a pretty damn good living even accounting for taxes and server costs.

$20/month is more than most subscription model MMO's charge.

lol

Edited by Aliviax

dont be silly? where is arguments?

An extreme gamer playing 7.2 hours of games a day can consume 1890 kilowatt hours a year, or around $200 a year in power. Developing is not that extreme gaming.

The average cost to rent a small business server is $100 to $200/month. For purchasing a server, it may cost between $1000-$3000 for a small business.

Taxes deppends of the country where the company was registred.

8 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

ok 1st if each dev is paid per month lets say 4k a decent sallary that makes 48k per year 2 devs 96 k per year 

if we say we have 6k players and everyone pay 20 per month tho its not true cause many have the year but anyway even if all pay 20 per month

its 6000 x 20 euro thats 120 k income per , server electricity internet etc etc that income supports 2 devs only :) 

meanwhile patreon animators earn 5k per month easy only from patreon and surely they earn much more from all other sources :)

So first you made a calculation per year for "each dev" and then you made calculations for 3dxchat, but for month, not year... How it's even works in your head? 

Just now, Aliviax said:

ex if ppl think that 10k divorce etc is expensive when they get that 10k for  free cause its 1 month log in to get 10 k free then i rest my case lol

Alivia, if people gifting 1 time per day, they will not earn this. But here is many people who buy a gold btw. Isnt it enough?

Just now, Xizl said:

So first you made a calculation per year for "each dev" and then you made calculations for 3dxchat, but for month, not year... How it's even works in your head? 

I wanted to see how long it took for her to realize. 😎

the is an undeniable truth in buisness if cash flow everything is fast if cash dont flow everything is slow :)

slow development shows that cash isnt enough ^^ 

if devs made bugs of money there is no issue hire more lol its like gifting candies lol with the millions rhet said :) hahaha

So if we take facts 2013 till now development a professor of econoimy will tell u low cash income thats a buisness fact and not ur speculations :)

Edited by Aliviax

I don`t want any forum wars, but I am sure that everything is okey today in 3dxchat. Market will ruin this game in actual situation. Achat was ruined. SL was ruined(but it was  developer`s mistake at part). Wrong politics can ruin anything. 3dxchat working more than 5 years and stands good. Good enough with rare updates, some mistakes, local problems, but stands. 

Edited by ExHaran

Is it to much to ask to give us a"TimeLapse" or a "Roadmap" where is 3DX going to ..! Is the "Pose-Editor" at 20% ..or is it at "Gamma" or "Gold" Status...? I mean it is every time a "New Start" for some of us..changing" Materials" not seeing a single clue in ghost poses ..! It would be really good to know a little bit more before !

I don`t want any forum wars, but I am sure that everything is okey today in 3dxchat. Market will ruin this game in actual situation. Achat was ruined. SL was ruined(but it was  developer`s mistake at part). Wrong politics can ruin anything. 3dxchat working more than 5 years and stands good. Good enough with rare updates, some mistakes, local problems, but stands. 

EX market here will never happen i have said in other topics why ....game is flagged as sex game so services like paypal cant happen for sex matterial need other arrangments with paypal for only cosmetics n 3d design stuff  would take time to solve that